Rock Roast Revolt: Y/n vs. Controlled Yunobo - Battle for Goron Freedom!

Soon after Meeting with the first of the Fairies, you had now decided to Move on to the next occurrence which was at Goron Village on your Horse White Lightning and soon you had come across A Goron eating A Strange red stone shaped like Meat on the Bone.

Y/n: Huh? What are you eating?

Random Goron: Huh? This is Marble Rock Roast! Now leave me alone!

Y/n: Huh? Marble... Rock Roast? I never even heard of that. Sure, makes them rude though.

You then continued on as soon you arrived in the Northern Mountains of Hyrule, and you came across The Site of Operations for Yunobo Mining Co. Goron city. Yunobo Co Is a Mining Business consisted of Gorons who mine and sell Minerals. 

You continued riding into the Mining camp and you noticed that Nobody is working but is instead eating Marble Rock Roast Like It's Drugs.

Y/n: Hm, How Strange.

You then soon came across the Leader of the Gorons Yubono!

Y/n: Yo, Yunobo! Why is everyone eating the stuff?

The Giant Goron then Turned around and he wasn't Happy.

Goron: What are you doing Here Y/n? You ain't talking about Marble Rock Roast, are you?

Yunobo (The Leader of the Gorons/ He Has been Taken over by some dark force turning him into A Real Jerk/ Has been feeding his people Marble rock roast thanks to that dark force/ Is A Pretty Nice guy otherwise)

Y/n: Look Dude, I have noticed that Princess Zelda has gone Missing, and I'm Really worried about her.

Just then one of his Sidekicks spoke up.

Slergo: Huh? Princess Zelda? She's Missing? That's Impossible you can't Miss those beautiful Golden Locks. She was Talking to Her before about Marble rock Roast!

Y/n: What!?

Yunobo: Slergo shut up! Now You and Offrak come with me! I have Business to be doing.

They then rolled off as you had gotten suspicious.

Y/n: Hm, this seems very strange. I need to follow them.

And follow them you did as you had followed them to A Nearby Mine where Offrak was waiting outside.

Offrak: Oh Y/n thank God You're here! Yunobo is talking to the Blonde Lady Right now! He was Always so Nice but when she gave him that Helmet, he Began acting all mean.

Y/n: Alright I am going to put an end to this.

You then ran in to see Yunobo talking to Princess Zelda as he was Gathering more Marble rock Roast!

Y/n: Zelda!

Offrak: Yunobo Please stop! Ever since you Put that mask on You've been so mean!

Yunobo: Boys...

Just then Zelda began exerting his control over him as his helmet then Began to Glow!

Yunobo: NO! MARBLE! ROCK! ROAST! IS GOOD! AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME!

Y/n: Oh Crap! Both of you stand back!

He then Began trying to slam into you as you quickly dodged!

Y/n: Kaioken!!

You then dodged the attack as you then flew out of the way and Yunobo was Confused!

Y/n: Hey this is my Chance!

You then Began Bashing him over the head as the Mask Cracked!

Y/n: Here we go!

You then began fighting him again as you did these attacks two more times when he was Confused, and the mask Shattered.

Y/n: Yunobo Are you Okay?

Yunobo: Huh? I... Slergo, Offrak I'm so sorry! Ever since I Put that mask on it's been A Complete Blur... I have to talk to Princess Zelda...

You then Noticed Princess Zelda walking out and before you can get to her there was A Cave in which Blocked the exit!

Y/n: Damnit!

Yunobo: It was A Cave in! Is everyone Okay? Nobody's Injured?

You all then confirmed you were Okay as Yunobo then began assessing the situation.

Y/n: Crap we need to get to the top of this Mountain!

Yunobo: Don't worry I can Help. Just follow me.

Yunobo then curled himself up into A Ball and destroyed the Rocks keeping you all in!

Y/n: Great! Everyone follows me!

You all then ran out Searching for Princess Zelda on the Mountain. Of course, you had to Build A Minecart with some Rocket Boosters and then you needed to all climb up the Mountain by defeating Bokoblins and having Yunobo destroy any rocks that would get in the way of the Minecart!

Y/n: Is this where you met Zelda?

Yunobo: Yeah This place is where I met Zelda. She gave me This Helmet and... Uh... I'm sorry I can't remember anything past that I'm sorry!

You both then Looked and saw Zelda walking towards the top of Mountain!

Yunobo: Hey Princess Zelda! We need to talk to you! It's really... Dangerous...

Just then A Bunch of Smoke came out of the Mountain as A Giant rock Dragon revealed itself!

Yunobo: Huh? Is that Marble Rock Roast!? It's Alive!?

Y/n: I Guess so. We need to stop that thing.

You then quickly attached some Fans to A Glider with your Hand and you then Began to Control to fly off.

Y/n: Hop on Yunobo!

Yunobo: Right! 

Y/n: We're taking this thing down!

You both then Began flying off as you both then Began to attack the Giant Rock Dragon with Yunobo slamming into it!

Y/n: Watch out!!

You both then dodged out of the way of A Bunch of Giant Flaming Rocks as you both then continued attacking it and soon with enough strikes it had quickly went down to Too Many hits and now It Blew up crumbling into A Million Pieces as the Top of the Mountain then crumbled away with it revealing A Deep dark Pit! You both then Landed as Yunobo Looked around.

Yunobo: Huh? Where is Princess Zelda? Gosh you don't think she's down there, is she?

Y/n: I'm afraid so.

Yunobo: I think we're going to go down there to Look for her.

Y/n: Yeah, I Know. Hopefully this won't end in Tragedy.

You both then Looked down into the deep dark Abyss as you were both ready to Jump in and see Princess Zelda!