A New Racing Event! / Bowser's Evil Plans!

Well, You were Invited to Another One of Peach's Events and what is it you May Ask? Well, it's A Race! 

The Challenge is Simple! Peach has Invited a Bunch of People to Race with her and whoever wins will get A Kiss from her! Surprisingly she had Invited a Lot of people such as You, Math, the other Princesses, Donkey Kong, Bowser, and A Few other random People.

You were getting on your Go Cart as you were ready.

Y/n: Aw Man this is going to be so Cool. I'm going to win that Kiss!

Math: And I'll be cheering you on!

Math rolled up on A Chopper as he smiled.

Y/n: Where did you get that from?

Math: I don't know A Guy in A Yellow Cap gave it to me. Says he ain't Using it.

???: WA!

Math: Yeah, Yeah, I Know! You Big Baby.

Y/n: I am worried about Bowser.

Math: Why? Scared he's going to Kiss your girl?

Y/n: No, I'm worried he's going to cheat so he can do that.

Meanwhile with Bowser he is Indeed Concocting a Way to Cheat!

Bowser: BWAHAHAHAHA! Okay Kamek here is the Plan! You Use your Magic to Help me cheat in every way Possible so I can win! Got it?

Kamek: Yes, Sir but can't we Oh I don't know Just Play fair. Who Knows you might win.

Bowser: Oh, really let me think about that...

Kamek: You Know what I have been raising you for the last 30 Years of My Life but do I get any respect? No! I Just don't, And you know what?

Bowser: What?

Kamek: I want some respect! Okay! I am A Sentient Being! I deserve respect! I am A Living thing!

Bowser: Kamek?

Kamek: Yes?

Bowser then Lit him on Fire.

Kamek: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Bowser: Just shut up and do your Job!

Kamek: Y-Yes Sir! I'll do it Immediately!

And Soon the Races shall Begin!