Finally Meeting Cassiopeia!

Soon you had Begun to Figure out who This Famous Team Star Boss Cassiopeia might be and you had concluded that they Must be at The Academy since they control A Majority of the students and so you teleported over.

Y/n: Alright Cassiopeia I Know you are here! Come on out and Fight me you Punk!

And Just then Clavell walked out as he pulled out A Pokeball Fixing his Glasses.

Clavell: I am Cassiopeia. Fight me then, Child.

Y/n: No, You're not.

Calvell: Huh?

Y/n: I Know you're not. I see no reason for you to lead Team Star because You're Just the head of This Academy and You can't even Take Credit for stamping them out because you couldn't even do so until I Showed up and you clearly weren't Taking Credit. I had also concluded it could be A Fellow student because they all seem to be young and students as well. See spill up where they are.

Clavell: You're that smart Huh? Well, I will take you to them.

He then took you to the Schools Courtyard where you came across A Terrible Truth.

Y/n: Wait! It can't be you! You're Just too Precious! You Damn Liar!

It was Penny.

Penny: Yes, It's me. I am the head of Team Star. I am Cassiopeia.

Y/n: What? How? Why?

Penny: You see I was Greatly bullied for being everyone would call A Geek, and I had formed Team star with all of the other Bullied Kids so we would never Be Bullied again. Now I want you to fight me and my Eeveeloutions.

Y/n: No.

Penny: What? Why?

Y/n: Because I don't want to fight you. You're not evil! You're Misunderstood. I want to be your Friend Instead.

Penny: Thank you but I have no Friends.

???: Not True!

Just then Giacomo, Mela, Atticus, Ortega, and Eri all appeared and then stood by Penny's side.

Giacomo: You were always there for Us.

Mela: You always supported us.

Atticus: You always Helped our Passions.

Ortega: You never Judged us for who we are.

Eri: Yeah, You're A True Friend.

Penny: Thank you everyone! I feel so Loved!

Y/n: Zzz... Zzz... Huh? What? Sorry that took so freaking Long. Hey Great for you and I'm willing to be your Friend too.

Penny then smiled before she Kissed you on the cheek.

Penny: (Blushing) I Rather have you be my Boyfriend to be Honest.

Y/n: Aww, Thank you.

And soon will come the elite 4 of Paldea and the champion themselves.