Star Academy's Demon School!

We Open up in the Mansion with you sleeping in Bed Tired after your whole Pokémon Trip Across Ancient Sinnoh when suddenly you were awakened by Medaka.

Medaka: Y/n, can you tell me something?

Y/n: What is it, Sweetheart?

Medaka: I have been digging around and found out That Besides the Night school Star Academy also has A Demon school.

Y/n: Huh? Oh right, That's more secretive than anything else. The demon school is An extension of Star Academy.

Medaka: And You Never told me? It's my Job to Help everyone at School and yet you never told me that.

Y/n: Medaka There has only ever been one Human student and She's already helping everyone.

Medaka: Really? I have to meet her then.

Y/n: Okay then if You say so. Just let me Get Dressed and I'll Open up A Portal to Hell.

Medaka then kissed you on the Cheek sweetly.

Medaka: Thank you Sweetie~

And Soon...

Baby's Demon School (An Extension of Star Academy designed for demons of all Kinds/ Their headmaster if One of the Great demon Lords as well/ Currently houses 1 Human student)

Every Student was Even Walking or Just Flying to school on their demon wings as suddenly out of nowhere A Limo drove in in front of the school and everyone waited with Bated breath because they know who it is. Suddenly the door Opened as you stepped out.

Y/n: Hit it.

You then Put on some Glasses as Medaka followed you from Behind and you began walking through the school Yard as everyone watched Excitedly, and You Noticed Three Familiar girls Talking about you and you smirked.

Y/n: Hey Pretty Ladies~ (Wink)

The Girls:

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hehehe, So Cute

Medaka: Hello everyone, how are you doing? My Name is Medaka Kurokami. Nice to meet you all.

Demon 1: Did he Bring A Girl?

Demon 2: She Looks very Beautiful for A Human Girl.

Demon 3: And so Very Busty~

Demon Hunter 4: She Must be Y/n's Girlfriend!

Demon Hunter 5: Aww, Damnit! I wanted to get with her!

Medaka: So, Y/n How are we going to find this Girl?

Y/n: Don't worry about it, there might be thousands of Demons here but there is Only one Human girl.

Medaka: Oh, Good Point, Well Let's go!

Y/n: Good. Hopefully she's still Okay. I don't want to Imagine what Crazy things she might have done just because of someone saying Please.