Lifting Weights will change your Life!

Soon it was Now the New Year and of course, for Many People there is that Winter Weight is A Thing of course with you A Little worried about that And with King Kai not being very happy about sending your sisters over there, and Beerus Sleeping you had decided to Join a gym.

The Silverman Gym in New Tokyo!

You had Gotten your Gi on and were about ready to walk in Smiling.

Y/n: Alright then A New Training Regimen. All I Need to do is pretty much double my efforts and I shall always become stronger. Hahaha! Let's go!

And as soon as you walked in, inside there was A Bunch of Huge, Beefy Men, pumping weights and acting like Gym Bros who won't admit they can't get A girl because Muscles.

Y/n: I feel Like I have Made a Mistake...

You then Just Grabbed your Gym Bag and Began walking towards The Punching Bags where you quickly began to set up when you spotted someone you thought you would never See.

Y/n: Hibiki? Hibiki Sakura?

Hibiki: Huh? Y-Y/n-San?

Hibiki Sakura (She is A Girl who has A Massive Appetite and loves to eat but her Appetite made her Fear she would Gain weight and become Unattractive, so she Joined her Best friends Gym to get in Shape)

Y/n: So, You Work out?

Hibiki: Yes?

Y/n: Cool. Wanna be my Work our Partner?

Hibiki: R-Really? You mean it?

Y/n: Sure, Usually I need A Sparring Partner so Yeah.

Hibiki: Oh Cool! Thanks!

Y/n: Yeah, Your Welcome. Now Hold that Punching Bag when I Punch it. I don't want it to Move.

Hibiki: Right!

Y/n: I'll even Buy us some Takoyaki After.

Hibiki: Yummy!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Heh, Cute.