A Cyborg and A Strategist!

Soon after the Night, everyone had continued to make their way to the nearest Shikon Jewel knowing that the Band of Seven are moving even closer to your Position and of course, you were all up to your usual Banter.

Math: Nincompoop Keep Moving!

Inuyasha: SHUT UP!

Kagome: Inuyasha! Sit!

Inuyasha: AAAGH! Seriously?

He then fell flat on his face again as you Sango Just grabbed Her Boomerang and whacked Math across the head with it.

Math: Ow!

Sango: Seriously? Stop Antagonizing him Please.

Math: Okay Geez.

Y/n: Look everyone we have to keep Moving before Those Idiots catch up with us.

Just then A Flying Bullet which about to hit you but you grabbed it with your Teeth Crushing it.

???: I think You Missed.

???2: Oh Yeah, I Know I Missed, you dumbass! Now Kill them!

???: Yes.

Just then Ginkotsu and Renkotsu Appeared out of the Brush and Everyone was prepared to fight as Sango Just Pulled out her Boomerang.

Sango: I'll Handle this. Go.

Y/n: Right, Good Luck!

You all Just then ran off as Ginkotsu kept on staring at you.

Ginkotsu: Target is running away... 3 Meters... 5 Meters... 10 Meters... 20 Meters... 50 Meters...

Sango: Hello I'm right here. I'm Right here.

Ginkotsu: ........................... 70 Meters... 100 Meters... 125 Meters...

Sango: Am I being Ignored?

Renkotsu: Sorry, Sorry, He's A Little Fixated on Him. Strong Guy and all that. Ginkotsu change Targets.

Ginkotsu: Changing Targets. Target is Now... 5 Meters Away.

Sango: Good. Take this!

She then Threw her Boomerang which Began to slam into the Cyborg as he was Knocked back, and she then Began to beat the Crap out of him.

Ginkotsu: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Renkotsu: Just Dodge!

Ginkotsu: There is no Subroutine for that.

Renkotsu: Subroutine? It's Dodging! How hard can that be!?

Ginkotsu: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Sango: HA!!

She then slammed her foot into his Head Knocking his Block off as he then fell down to the ground and Renkotsu then thought of an Idea.

Ginkotsu: I have Failed, but you can atleast Kill her. Right Renkotsu? Right Renkotsu? Right Renkotsu? Right Renko-

Renkotsu then Stole his Shikon Jewel Killing him as he then added it to himself increasing his Power.

Renkotsu:

Sango: H-How could you do something so Cruel to your own Friend!?

Renkotsu: Oh, what can I say? I Just like Power, and Don't worry about it His death was worth it though.

Sango then tried to take her Boomerang and tried to slam it into his Face, but he dodged and kicked her in the face sending her flying. She then got up to see that he had disappeared.

Sango: Damnit! If he gets more Shikon Jewel shards there are no telling how strong he will get.