The Tribe of Gerudo!/ Attack of the Gibdo!

You soon you had Begun to explore Gerudo Territory which was Hot during the day and Cold during the night, and soon you had made it to the Village, which was left abandoned, where you had quickly Found the secret entrance for the Underground Gerudo Hideout.

You had quickly explored the Place where you had Begun to try and find the leader of this Place and they told you she would be outside training and soon you had found her outside where she is shooting down Bolts of Lightning at Targets, but they are Missing.

???: Damn, I can't hit them. I'm still Untrained.

Y/n: Hello, Riju.

Riju: Oh, Hello Y/n, you had shown up at A Weird time, but then again you always tend to do.

Riju (She is the Chief of the Gerudo Tribe/ She is A Strong Amazons Woman who is short for her people but is super strong none of the less/ She has recently developed lightning Powers and is determined to use them to Protect her People)

Y/n: What is Happening here?

Riju: It has been strange. There has been extreme Heat and Cold and sandstorms has been Happening all across the desert, not to mention we have had been attacked by Monsters we call the Gibdo.

Y/n: Gibdo?

Riju: They cannot be Harmed by any Physical means and I have been Harnessing my newfound powers to try and defeat them. Maybe if you Launch an arrow at those Targets then I can destroy them.

Y/n: Hmm, Sounds good to me.

You then Fired an Arrow at A three Targets and with Riju's electrical Field, she blew them all up with an electrical Strike!

Y/n: Wow, Great Job!

Riju: Heh, Thanks Y/n. Now we need to-

Just then A Warrior showed to deliver some news.

Warrior: Chief!

Riju: What's wrong?

Warrior: The Gibdo are attacking again by the Bazaar!

Riju: Alright Y/n it's time to Take them out!

Y/n: Hell yeah!

Soon...

You both then soon arrived to A Nearby Bazaar where A Bunch of Bug Like zombie monsters were marching over to the bazaar being unable to be Harmed!

Riju: Alright Y/n ready?

Y/n: Yeah!

She then Unleashed An electrical Field as you then fired some arrows blowing them up as soon You had win.

Y/n: So, this are Gibdo Huh? Those disgusting Motherfuckers.

Riju: Yeah, I know. Wait, Is that Zelda?

You both then Looked over to See Zelda, but suddenly A Giant sandstorm Kicked up in the distance and Massive Towers were being Created that Looked like Mushroom, and she disappears.

Riju: Princess Zelda had disappeared.

Y/n: Yeah, I don't think that's Princess Zelda.

Riju: Why?

Y/n: Every time she shows up some Monsters show up and I am afraid that is pretty dangerous.

Riju: It Looks like that had happened nearby the City. Let's go.

Soon...

You had soon all soon arrived back at the city and Riju revealed that those Mushroom structures were Gibdo nests, and they Began to glow Purple in the center of the Stalks with the Viens growing Purple and it then unleashed A Bunch of Gibdo that Walk, fly, and run.

Y/n: Holy shit! Uaaaagh! That's Disgusting!

Riju: Y/n I need you to shoot those towers down.

Y/n: Right.

Riju: Alright everyone we Must take out these towers and protect our city! Defend the city!

The Warriors responded as the Gido had begun to try and break down the Gates and you ran across the wall as you took down the Three Towers when they are fully charged causing them to explode and soon the Gibdo were next as with more lightning bolts shot down thanks to Riju's electrical Fields and your arrows and thankfully you had all won!

Riju: Alright we have won! The Day is Ours!

The Gerudo cheered as you smiled Knowing that the Gibdo was defeated but now you know the pace and that there Must be A Temple somewhere, so you had to ask Riju.