Yin-Yang Girlfriends!

One Morning You were running back home because the school had just ended and had to get home before anything crazy Happens because it Usually does.

Just then you quickly tripped on A Crack in the concrete you suddenly fell over and just fell on your face with A Loud Crack!

Y/n: Ow... Next time I need to Pay way More Attention...

???: Y/n-San are you Okay?

???2: I told you; you should not bother yourself with him. He's nothing but Trouble.

Y/n: Ugh... Sorry I Just... Oh, Hey Kasumi, Saki, Hello.

Kasumi: Hello Y/n.

Saki: Y/n, We Hope You're Okay!

Left to Right: Kasumi and Saki (They are A Pair of Best Friends who go to your school, and you know pretty Well/ Kasumi is A Woman who Hates Men because of her Father's Womanizing ways and she keeps A Wall of Kuudere expression around her to preve...

Left to Right: Kasumi and Saki (They are A Pair of Best Friends who go to your school, and you know pretty Well/ Kasumi is A Woman who Hates Men because of her Father's Womanizing ways and she keeps A Wall of Kuudere expression around her to prevent men from hurting her emotionally/ Saki is A Woman who is secretly very in Sexual activities and is in Love you with you, so the Harem thing is Inevitable)

Y/n: Oh, I'm good. I've been through Worse. I literally had A Piercing beam hit right through my chest... Multiple times. Don't ask.

Saki: Oh, We were wondering if we can come by your House.

Kasumi: I thought you said we weren't going to do that.

Saki: Well change of Plans!

Kasumi: Oh Boy.

Y/n: Oh Sure. My Mom will Love you two! Trust me.

Later...

Kinue: Oh, I Love you two! You're both so Cute! I made cookies!

Kasumi/Saki: Great. /Great!

They both sat down and began eating cookies as Kinue then Noticed Kasumi and put A Hand on her Shoulder.

Kinue: Hey Kasumi, Right?

Kasumi: Yeah?

Kinue: Y/n's told me about your whole Backstory. I know you Like my son and... Don't think of him as A Womanizer. He Loves all of his women Like a Man truly does and He reminds me of his Father. A Kind, strong, Wonderful Man, who gives the world to his family. His Father isn't with us anymore, but he's Just Like him and it's Like a Piece of him is still here with us. So don't view every man not even my son through the lens of Your Father. Trust me, It's for the best.

Kasumi was Just in shock because she had never heard of that before and Kinue Just Picked up A Dirty Plate and walked out smiling.

Saki: A Reality Check Huh? He is A Great Guy.

Kasumi: (Blushing) Y-Yeah...

Saki: Hey I have A Crazy stupid Idea.

Kasumi: (Blushing) Oh Boy.

Soon...

Y/n: Hey Girls I got some of those Pocky- Woah!

Saki was Pushing on the wall in front of her Just in her Underwear Blushing and smiling.

Saki: Y/n-San Please ravage Me~

Kasumi was Just standing there in her Underwear blushing as well.

Kasumi: (Blushing) It was her idea...

Y/n: (Blushing) Welp... Here we go again...