A Mystique Date!

Right now you were Planning to go on A Date with the Mystique Sonia of Big Green. You wanted to make things extra special for her since you're Pretty Much her First Boyfriend, and you knew what you should do.

You got Dressed up in some A Blue Chinese Outfit with your Hait worn under A Hat, In A Traditional Chinese Design.

You waited at the door when you saw Sonia walking towards you.

Sonia: (Blushing) W-Well Y/n, I'm here...

Sonia was Wearing A Traditional Chinese-styled Dress that was Colored Gray with Black Stitching A Large slit down the Side, and the Marking Of A Skull on the chest Piece. She also had her Hair Tied up into Twin Buns, and her Little Hat was now her being her Purse.

Y/n: ...

Sonia: (Blushing) S-Something wrong?

Y/n: No It's Just... You Look Beautiful.

Sonia: (Blushing) T-T-Thank you... Y/n...

Y/n: Okay, Lets go.

You then soon walked out opening the door for Sonia as you smiled.

Soon...

You had taken her to this Nice Bao Bun Place where they make the best Pork Buns and you smiled as you were Feeding her Bao Buns Via Chopsticks.

Sonia: Mmm~ These are the best Buns I ever had~!

Y/n: Oh Good~

You then Began feeling her thigh when her Hat slapped your hand away.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I swear that thing is Like an Overprotective brother sometimes.

You Just kept feeding her Bao Buns as she smiled cheeks filled with Pork, Dough, and other filling.