My Monster House!

We Open up at the Mansion where you were pretty much waiting for Youko to come downstairs, and she did so in style.

Youko: Hi Y/n-San! I'm here!

Youko walked downstairs wearing A White Shirt With A Red Heart dripping Blood, A Black Pleated Skirt, Black Heels, and Red Lipstick.

Y/n: Aww!! You Look so Cute~!!

You then Began Hugging her as she Blushed.

Youko: (Blushing) T-Thank you Y/n-San...

You then Began Kissing her as she smiled.

Youko: (Blushing) Um, Y-Y/n-Kun May I?

Y/n: Of course.

She then Began Scraping your arm with her Teeth before she Began Licking up the Blood, and to her this seems pretty sensual since this is with you.

Y/n: Aww, so Cute~

Just then there were camera Flashes and Mikan was standing there Taking Pictures and she was Just in her Bra and Panties.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Seriously Mikan?

Mikan: Hey if you want these Pictures Taken back then you know what I want!

Y/n: Oh Fine... Come here...

You then Began to dip her over and Began to Kiss her as she Kissed right back and meanwhile you stole the Pictures Back.

Y/n: Is that Good?

Mikan: Yes, it is~

Later...

Y/n: Hey Nagisa Can I have A Kiss?

Nagisa: Why?

Y/n: Just Asking, because You're adorable.

Nagisa: Fine.

Y/n: Just get out of your Mech. Please.

Nagisa: Tch, Fine, Baka...

She then got out of the Mech as she climbed out of the Hatch of her head and she Just Looked embarrassed.

Y/n: Aww, You're so Tiny and Cute~! I swear it's Like Diane but reversed!

Nagisa: (Blushing) J-Just do it already Idiot.

You then Kissed her as she Just Blushed as then she climbed back into her Mech.

Nagisa: Tell this to Anyone and I'll use my Mind erasure device.

Y/n: Okay That's Just going to give me A Concussion!

Nagisa: No It won't.

Y/n: Yes, it will! It's A Hammer!

Nagisa: Now You're Just sounding argumentative.

Soon...

You walked around the Mansion as soon You came across Akari and Of course she is pretty Much in the Mood.

Akari: Hey Y/n, I want you to do it with me~

Y/n: Do What?

Akari: Do "It"~

Y/n: It?

She then Hugged you and Began Licking your ear sending shivers down your spine.

Y/n: Wait before you do that have some Coffee.

Akari then downed A Whole Cup of Coffee, and she Returned back to Normal.

Akari: Huh? What Happened?

Akane Then Jumped up from Behind A Couch Angry.

Akane: Ah Damnit, I was Hoping you would do it! That would have been A Great Prank! At least then you would give me Great, Great Grandchildren.

Akari then Began strangling her.

Akari: I'LL TEACH YOU TO ROOFIE ME YOU SPINSTER!

Akane was Just began choking as you Just smiled.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Ehehehe... Yeah, that's the Usual...

Later...

You had walked into your room and to your surprise Shiho was Standing there in the Nude, Just smiling.

Shiho: You Know you still owe me that Good time I've been asking for~

Y/n: (Blushing) Well here we go again, I suppose.

Shiho then Began Hugging you as she then Began to take off your pants ready for A Good time.