Two Sexy Succubi and Another Damn Alien Attack!

It was now Halloween Time as all of New Tokyo was celebrating the Spookiest Night of the Year and of course, you were dealing with Trick or Treaters coming by as soon as Night. Fell as you smiled.

Y/n: Alright you Crazy Kids, Have A Fun Night!

Kids: Thank you!

Y/n: Oh, I'm going to need some more Candy. Hey Ren, Ran, Can you Please manage the door for me, I'm Planning to get some More Candy.

Ren/Ran: Okay Big Brother!

They both then Took door duties as then you ran into the Kitchen to Grab More Bowls full of Candy when you Noticed something was clearly off.

Y/n: Huh? Where are the Cake Pops? 

You then Began Looking through the shelves and the Cupboards, and even Closets as soon you had finally found two Sexy Succubi who were eating the Cake Pops.

Y/n: Huh? Oh Morrigan, Lillith. Is that time for the Uh... (Clears Throat) Transaction Fucking?

The Green Haired Succubus smiled as she began questioning what another Cake Pop would do to her Thighs.

Morrigan: Oh, Hello Y/n, I wish that was True, but Trust me it's A Lot more Dire than that.

Morrigan Aesland (She is the daughter of Belail Aesland as she was Born with enough Power to battle the Most powerful of demons/ Her Father fearing her power had put 1/3 of her soul into himself, and another 1/3 into A Dimension becoming her siste...

Morrigan Aesland (She is the daughter of Belail Aesland as she was Born with enough Power to battle the Most powerful of demons/ Her Father fearing her power had put 1/3 of her soul into himself, and another 1/3 into A Dimension becoming her sister Lilith/ She is A Battle Loving Princess who Loves to Fight battles and have plenty of Sexual Intercourse, especially with you)

Lillith: Yeah, Pyron is coming Back! He's Literally going to Try and Destroy earth Just for Funsies!

Lillith Aesland (She is the 1/3 of Morrigan's Soul that had pretty Much been Trapped in an Alternate dimension and had Pretty Much developed her own Mind and Personality/ She now acts as A Little sister to Morrigan and her Personal Companion)

Y/n: Pyron!? That Dick!? I told him not to come back to my System! That Motherfucker is gonna Pay!

Lillith: Yeah!

Morrigan: Now Both of you Please calm down. We need to Gather some of our Allies First. I am afraid of what Pyron could do when he arrives to earth.

Y/n: Alright then, I'm Ready and I have A Few Tricks up my Sleeves ready for him when he finally arrives.

Morrigan: Good. Now our First Ally should be here in Japan.

Y/n: Why?

Morrigan: It's Felicia.

Y/n: The Cat Monster Girl? Cute!