School Presidents Meet! / Demonic Confessions!

Much to all of your Chagrin Medaka had wanted to Talk to the School President herself and of course You were all forced to take her to her because you all didn't really have Much of A Choice.

Iruma: Here she is.

Medaka: Thank you, I have something to talk to her About.

She then Knocked on the door, as A Voice was heard Inside.

???: Iruma You're A Little early to read to me Isn't it?

Medaka: Uh, No It's someone else.

???: O-Oh Sorry come in!

Medaka then Opened up the door as You and Iruma followed behind her and the School President revealed herself.

Ameri: Hm, Oh Hello There Iruma-Chan. (Blushing) A-And, Hello their Y/n-Kun.

Ameri Azazel (She is the Head of the Babyls School Council and school President/ She is also the daughter of the head of Security for The Lords of Hell/ She has A Deep crush for you and Gets shy around you/ She tries to read the Forbidden Texts (H...

Ameri Azazel (She is the Head of the Babyls School Council and school President/ She is also the daughter of the head of Security for The Lords of Hell/ She has A Deep crush for you and Gets shy around you/ She tries to read the Forbidden Texts (Human Romance Manga's) But can't Understand the writing, so she has Either You or Iruma read them to her)

Y/n: Yes, Hello Ameri-San.

Medaka: Ameri I was wanting to know If I could help with the school.

Y/n: Medaka I Understand but This should be my Job. I am the school council president now.

Ameri: (Blushing) Y-You Are...?

Y/n: Yes, I am.

Ameri: (Thoughts) T-That's Hot...

Medaka then Noticed something Happening and she smiled.

Medaka: Y/n can you go Outside to Azz, and Send Clara In?

Y/n: Oh Sure, I can do that.

Medaka: Thank you, Sweetie.

She then Kissed you on the cheek as you walked out and you sent Clara in as the doors suddenly shut and You Turned to Azz.

Y/n: Sup.

Azz: I'm doing good.

Y/n: Yep. Has Clara Been-?

Azz: She has been A Nightmare.

Y/n: Yeah, she can be that Way. Cute though.

Azz: Whatever you say.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Geez he Just reminds me of Josuke, just without the Haircut.

French Narrator: A Few Moments Later...

Medaka: Y/n you can come inside now.

Y/n: Okay then.

You then walked in and Medaka smiled.

Y/n: Say Hello to your new Girlfriends!

Y/n: Uh-Huh Should have saw this one coming!

Iruma: (Blushing) R-Really? T-This Must Happen A Lot...

Ameri: (Blushing) I-I Have waited for this day for so Long but now that it's Happening... I'm so Nervous...

Clara: Yay! I'm your girlfriend now!

Clara then Began trying to kiss you as you Just smiled trying to Hold her back from crushing your Ribs.

Y/n: Hahahahaha! Oh, this is going to be Fun!