The Shrines of the Zonai!

You had soon fallen into the Lake filled with Giant Lillie pads as you had then climbed out and you then realized you were on A Massive Island in the sky high above Hyrule, which was filled with Ruins and Automatons.

Y/n: If I was A Betting man I say this would be the Ruins of the Zonai.

Just then you walked up to A Small Machine which then Opened up to reveal an even bigger Machine.

Y/n: Woah!

Stewart Construct: Hello their Sir! You Must be Y/n! I'm the Stewert Construct! Zelda had instructed me to give you this.

Y/n: Wait, were you made by the Zonai?

Stewert Construct: Pretty Much Yes. Here Take this.

A Compartment then Opened up and you then took An Pad like device that activated like A Screen.

Stewart Construct: This is the Purah Pad, it has A Map Option so you can map out any area you have been at.

Y/n: A Purah Pad Huh?

Y/n: Neat.

Stewart Construct: Yep. Now you should head to where Princess Zelda told me you should meet her at. It's that Temple over there.

He then Pointed to A Temple in the Distance.

Y/n: Thanks!

Stewart Construct: Love to Help! It is My Job.

You then quickly To the Temple and Just Like before leaving the Castle Catacombs you Placed your Hand up to the Symbol but it Just turned Orange and Knocked you back.

Y/n: What the hell!?

???: I am so sorry. My Arm does not seem to have the power it used to have.

Y/n: Huh?

You turned around to see what Looked like A Spirit.

Y/n: Who are you?

Rauru: I am Rauru and I am the owner of your right Arm that I had gifted you.