The Earth Quaking Titans! / Arven's Backstory!

Soon you were Taken back to the expansive rocky desert of Paldea as soon you had found the next set of Herbs but soon you had noticed Two Huge Pokémon which Both Looked like Donphan but they were not Donphan.

Y/n: What the Hell... What are those things...

Great Tusk: RAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Great Tusk

Iron Treads: BEEP BOOP BEEEEP!

Iron Treads

Y/n: Oh Boy I don't really feel like Hunting those things. Better pull that Hisui Trick. Oh Boy.

You then ran over to the two fighting Pokémon, and you then Threw Pokeballs at both of Donphan Variants as soon they were quickly Caught! Thankfully you always Carry Master Balls!

Y/n: Whew, I did it... Without A Fight even...

Arven then arrived.

Arven: Y/n I had finally- Huh? Oh You did it.

Y/n: Arven we need to talk.

Arven: What do you mean?

Y/n: What were those monsters!? Why do you need those herbs!? And why do you need my help!?

Arven: ...

Y/n: Well, Explain!

Arven: Look My Mother... Is the Professor of Paldea, and she was Always Fascinated with the Concept of Prehistoric Pokémon so deep inside of Area Zero she had begun work on A Time Machine and had begun to spawn Pokémon from both the Past and Future, and that's where those Donphan's come from and there are Probably a Lot more in Area Zero.

Y/n: Wow, I had no Idea. Is that why you needed the Herbs?

Arven: No.. That's for another Reason...

He then Pulled a Pokeball and he released it revealing A Sick Mabostiff who can barely walk.

Y/n: Woah, I had no Idea. How sick is he?

Arven: Deathly sick. I need those Herbs to help heal them and we have one more left before we get those to heal him.

Y/n: Geez, I had no Idea. Sorry about that Man. Look I'm going to get you those Herbs from the last titan even if the last thing I do.

Arven: Thanks Y/n, I truly appreciate it.

Y/n: Thanks. Now we need to find where the last Titan is at, and considering those two I am A little afraid of what those things are.