Meeting with the Monkey King! High Rollers Big News!

Soon after clearing everything up with the Members of Team 1, you had learned that this world was at War with Animals because A Childish King known as High Roller spread Lies about Humans hating and using their animal Friends causing them to go to war, and it's their Job is to spread peace Back the way it was.

Of course, Big Green was founded by Their leader Apetrully and they had taken you to hit which was A massive green dome in the Middle of A Massive Shallow Lake that was shallow enough for the Turtles to move through, and soon you all ended up at A Hangar.

Y/n: Hm, Nice Place.

Sonia: Yeah, thanks.

Y/n: Hey Not as Nice as you.

Sonia: S-Shut up!

Y/n: Aww, cute! I better get going.

Mr. No Hands: Good, Apetrully should be expecting you.

Y/n: Good. I want to see what this guy is Like.

And soon...

You were in the Office of the Commander of Big Green who... Well he clearly wasn't Human.

Apetrully: so, you come from another world? How Peculiar.

Commander Apetrully (He is the Leader of Big Green/ He had founded it to form peace between Man and Animal/ He usually tried to get Peace through Offering Gold but it never works and Usually gets him captured/ He is Secretly The Monkey King

Commander Apetrully (He is the Leader of Big Green/ He had founded it to form peace between Man and Animal/ He usually tried to get Peace through Offering Gold but it never works and Usually gets him captured/ He is Secretly The Monkey King... Not Sun Wukong BTW In case if there's any confusion)

Y/n: Ah, Yes Apetrully. I Know I can't do Much to Help but I want to find A Way to help in this Situation.

Apetrully: Oh, Thank you that is so Nice! I want to cause no trouble of course but-

Y/n: You're A Monkey, aren't you?

Apetrully: Why yes I'm A- W-What?

He was then nervously sweating as you Looked at his suspiciously.

Y/n: I can sense your energy and that is not Human Energy it feels Far more Like a Monkey. Plus, you look Nothing like A Human with that Disguise.

Apetrully: I... Well... Okay... You got me... I am A Monkey...

The Head Popped off as A Red Monkey Crawled out.

Y/n: Why would you Lie?

Apetrully: Look I am The Monkey King but Trust me I'm not Malicious, I am the only animal who didn't believe High Rollers Lies, But... Nobody else believed. I fear if anyone found out, I would be Hated and Shunned.

Y/n: Hey I Believe you. You seem far too Nice to do anything Bad.

Apetrully: Truly?

Y/n: Yes, I do.

Apetrully then Crawled back into his Suit before he pulls out A Banana.

Apetrully: Banana?

Y/n: Sure, I can go for one.

Meanwhile...

In the City of High Roller the Castle's doors were suddenly Busted open by two Figures rolling in.

Zebra Brother 1: Lord Higher Roller!

Zebra Brother 2: We have Big News!

Zebra Brothers (They Are High Rollers Yes men, Spies, and General Assistants/ They are every bit as Childish and mean as he is/ They Love reading comics, eating candy, and just being Jerks)

High Roller: What!? What is it!? I was in the Middle of A Good Comic!

Lord High Roller (He is Essentially the School Bully who never grew up/ He is A Jerk who made up the Lie that divided the world because he's A Jerk/ Just Like the Zebra Brothers, He Loves comics, Candy, and being A Jerk)

Zebra Brother 1: Lord Higher Roller A Man Had Just defeated the Heros of Big Green!

Zebra Brother 2: Yeah, he didn't even take A Single Scratch!

High Roller: WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAAAAAAAT!? Impossible! But, if he really is that strong, then I can Use him.

Zebra Brother 1: How would you do that Lord High Roller?

High Roller: Oh, I have my ways.

Back at Big Green...

Apetrully had Left his Office making sure to Put his Disguise on when he came across Sonia.

Apetrully: Oh, Sonia something wrong?

Sonia: Yeah... I think... I think I love him, but if he ever tells me He Loves me then...

Apetrully: The Curse would take Hold.

Sonia: Exactly. I don't want to Hurt him.

Her Hat then began comforting her as it handed her A Tissue for to dab her already forming tears with.

Sonia: Thanks...

It then Saluted back and just continued to Hold her Head.

Apetrully: Well... From all my Knowhow I don't know if there is A Way to Break the Curse, but If you Love him then Tell him.

Sonia: I wish I could. I never felt that way about A Man before and Now I'm terrified about what I can do to him.

Apetrully: All I can say, Is Things take their natural course.

Sonia: Thanks Commander. I need to take A Nap.

She then walked back to her Bedroom a Little tired from all of her worrying.