Royal Family Confessions!

Of course, with things Getting Late You and Math were Invited to stay at the Nohrian Castle, and you were both given some rooms to sleep in and that Night you were Just sleeping when suddenly you Had something Bonk against your Head.

Y/n: Agh! What the hell!?

You then Looked down and saw there was. A Scroll.

Y/n: Geez, why don't they Just Text?

You then Pulled out the Scroll and Began reading it as it was very clear. It was orders for you to go to the Castle's Hot springs and of course you Listened.

Y/n: Alright then, It shouldn't be something so Bad. Right?

Just wait and see.

Y/n: You're Absolutely no Help you know?

I'm Just the Narrator.

You then soon Walked into the Hot springs only to get A Nice Surprise.

Camilla: Hello Babe~

Corrin: (Blushing) H-Hello, My King

You then had A Nosebleed as you Tried to Hide it, but Camilla Just smirked Grabbing you and shoving you into her Ample Bosom, letting you Bleed all over it

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh God I'm so Sorry!

Camilla: Oh No, This top was getting Tight anyway~

She then took off her Bikini Top revealing her Bare Boobs as your nosebleed only got worse. Just then Corrin pressed her smaller Bosom on your other side as she took off her top as well, pressing her Bosom Up against her Head from Behind.

Camilla: Let's make these Hot springs Hotter shall We~?

Y/n: (Nosbleed)

She then Began Kissing you as she then Placed your Hand on her Bosom, as Corrin Blushed and began Kissing you whenever Camilla Broke for air. Soon after this went on For A Few Moments before suddenly you were glomped by All of the other Royal women!

Camilla: Aww, Y/n I Knew we all had crushes on you, and I had decided this is How we should confess~

Hinoko: (Blushing) Yeah, just don't gloat about it.

Sakura: (Blushing) W-We really do Love you...

Elise: Yay, I have A Boyfriend now and It's you!

Mikoto: (Blushing) I-I am actually amazed you would Love A Woman as Old as Me... Thank you...

Y/n: