The Ramen Eating Contest!

We Open up in A Game show Setting where A Bunch of Shinobi were Lined up including You, Math, Naruto, Akiba, Shikamaru, Choji, and even Hinata in Two rows of chairs as Kakashi walked up wearing A Flashy Tuxedo.

Kakashi: Hello New Tokyo! Welcome to this very Special Contest! We have gathered some of the best Shinobi in town for this very special Ramen eating contest! The winner will get A Very special Prize. Now The person who eats the Most Ramen wins. 

Everyone was then given A Bowl of Ramen.

Kakashi: The Number next to your Seat will indicate how Many Bowls you had eaten, so Ready... Set... 3... 2... 1.... Go!

Everyone then Began Digging into their Bowls as they had Ran into Seconds, and Thirds, and even Foruths.

Kakashi: Wow Look at that Gusto. It seems like everyone has Taken lots of Ramen already and oh there goes the first One!

Suddenly Shikaramu Just passed turning blue from too Much Ramen.

Kakashi: Somebody get A Medic quick because another one got Knocked out!

Soon everyone then continued to get Knocked out one by one until it was You, Math, Naruto, Akiba, and Choji Left!

Choji: I hope you Just give up! Eating is My Families Tradition!

Y/n: Yeah, Tell that to my Saiyan Appetite.

Naruto: Well, I Love Ramen!

Math: Why are we all doing this Again?

Y/n: I am going to win this! That's why!

Soon Akiba was Knocked out as well Turning Blue.

Choji: Hahahahaha! See? That's why I am the best eater in this-

He then passed out from too Much Ramen as well.

Math: Didn't see that one coming. I give up.

Y/n: Why!?

Math: Because if Choji got Knocked out then I Know I am not winning. I am Taking this Ramen with me though.

He then walked out with the Bowl of Ramen. Soon everyone continued as It was Just you Three Left and Naruto was downing A Lot of Ramen while you were eating A Massive Bowl of Ramen.

Kakashi: The Kids a Bottomless Pit.

Soon the Battle continued on as Naruto got knocked out and you then got Knocked out as well getting your Score up to 137.

Y/n: Ugh, I can't eat anymore... Wait if Naruto didn't do it then... Who did?

Kakshi: And with one Last contestant left, It's Hinata Hyuga!

Naruto: What!?

Y/n: I am so In Love right now!

Hinata then Politely put her Ramen bowl on the Table and smiled.

Hinata: Thank you for the Meal.

Kakashi: And You had won the Grand Prize! Mind Showing it Shizune?

Shizune was standing there in A Show stopper dress.

Shizune: I didn't agree to this.

Shizune then opened up A Curtain revealing A Card on A Pedestal.

Kakashi: A Year Long Free Pass to Ichiraku Ramen!

Hinata: Yay.

You then Hugged Hinata and Began Kissing her on the neck.

Y/n: God, I Love you so Much Hinata! You clearly have the best Appetite and the most adorable personality! 

Hinata: (Blushing) T-Thank you Y/n-San...

Kakashi: Tune in Next time Folks! Because we have to Take these people to the Medic immediately.

And Next to him were the rest of the contestants on stretchers, Skin Blue as Ice, and Swirly eyes.