The Fire Temple!

You and Yunobo had Jumped down the Giant Hole in the Mountain as soon you had both ended up at the Underground underneath Hyrule where after some Traveling for A Little you had both come across A Giant Fire Temple underneath the Mountain. Yunobo had heard something you didn't hear so something is clearly going on.

Yunobo: Wow, this Place Must have been here for Thousands of Years.

Y/n: Yeah, This Place has been down here which Must be so Long it's Forgotten. Like Atlantis or El Dorado.

Yunobo: Hey Look There's Princess Zelda!

Y/n: Where!?

You both then spotted Princess Zelda as you both then chased after her when A Giant Gate then came up and Blocked your Path! Just then Zelda walked inside of the Temple, and she suddenly Flew up in A Hole in the Ceiling where A Bunch of Rocks covered her.

Yunobo: Princess Zelda! Are you Okay!?

Y/n: Yunobo I hate to break it to you, but I don't think that's Princess Zelda.

Yunobo: What do you mean?

Y/n: Okay I'll give you two Hints. First Hint: NOT! Second Hint: ZELDA!

Yunobo: ... Can I have another Hint?

You then Just gave up.

Y/n: Let's Just go after her...

Yunobo: Right!

Yunobo then Began trying to break down the gates but couldn't and then.

Just then the Voice heard by Yunobo was heard by both of you.

???: You Must Unlock 5 Locks to open the Gates.

Yunobo: You hear that Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, I definitely did!

Yunobo: All we have to do is Open 5 Locks and we can get in there!

Y/n: Perfect Lets go!

One Tedious Quest breaking 5 Locks across 5 different Temple Floors Later hitting Gons with Yunobo while solving Puzzles Later...

You both then ran into the Chamber which is A Massive Arena!

Yunobo: We have to destroy the Rocks Holding Zelda!

Y/n: Right, Gum Gum Red Hawk!!

You then destroyed the Rock as A Dark eye is revealed!

Yunobo: W-What!? T-That thing is Huge!

Just then the rock peeled away to reveal A Giant Marble rock Monster!

Y/n: Holy Crap!!

Yunobo: I-Is Princess Zelda inside!?

Y/n: I Highly doubt that!

The Giant Monster Then Began Launching Giant rocks at the both of you which you quickly Dodged!

Y/n: Wait... Yunobo strike its Leg!

Yunobo: Right!

Yunobo then began to strike its Legs as quickly went down after each of the Three legs were destroyed!

Y/n: Take this!!

You then Beating up its eyes as it quickly Began to get destroyed and soon it then gathered it's Legs together and then it quickly Began to scurry up the ceiling!

Y/n: Yunobo you think you can go up walls?

Yunobo: Yeah!

Y/n: Do it then!

Yunobo then Began to strike the Legs it then fell down again, and you then Began to strike it's eye again destroying!

Yunobo: W-We did it!

Y/n: Yes!

Just then A White stone Just Like before began to float towards Yunobo and he touched it taking you both to A Misty area Just like the Last Sage. This is the sage of fire.

???: You have done well My Little Rockling.

Yunobo: Huh? Are you the guy talking to us?

Just then A Masked Guy Looking a Lot like Yunobo appeared.

???: I am Your Ancestor Yunobo. The Fire Sage. The Demon King had summoned that Monster to keep you from getting my Secret Stone. Princess Zelda had come to me to give me A Warning.

Flashback!

Zelda: The Demon Kings Seal shall be broken one day, and he shall be released.

???: I would Like to do nothing more than smash that Demon King! He will know the Fury of the Fire Sage! You May count on me Princess Zelda!

Flashback end!

???: Yunobo May you take my Secret stone and become the sage of Fire?

Yunobo: Don't worry. I got this!

The Stone then turned red and was engraved as it then Attached to his waist creating A New Belt! He had become the Sage of Fire!

Yunobo: Aw Yeah! I Can do this!

He then summoned A Spirit which quickly rolled around the room in A Fire wheel that slammed down next to him, and he smiled.

Yunobo: Hold out your Hand Y/n!

You then fist Bumped him.

Yunobo: I'll fight with you till the end Y/n! 

Y/n: Great, Yunobo! I can always use your Help!

Yunobo then smiled as he gave you, his spirit!

Yunobo: Here take this! This will be A Sign of me always being by your side!

You then smiled as Yunobo smiled as well and you gained A Second rind to your right. hand.

Y/n: Alright!

Just then on the overworld all of the Marble rock Roast disappeared as all of the Miners had returned back to Normal Getting out of their Trance, and All of the Goron had officially been saved!