Cooking with Poison!

You were in the Kitchen Getting Ready to Bake as Anya was Pretty Much trying to get you to let her cook.

Anya: Papa can I Please Cook!

Y/n: No.

Anya: Please!

Y/n: No.

Anya: PLEASE!

Y/n: No!

Anya: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Y/n: No, I will not!

Anya: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Y/n: Anya If you think that Will work then it won't.

Anya: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Y/n: Okay I'll Let you!

Anya: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Y/n: Would you Please stop that?

Anya: I totally would but I'm stuck like this, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Soon...

Anya: Okay, Two Egg Whites. Hm?

She then Grabbed Two Eggs and smashed them in the Bowl, shells and all.

Y/n: Anya I don't think-

Anya: I Know I can do this Papa. Okay, Now A Cup of Sugar.

She then ate A Cup of Brown Sugar.

Y/n: In the Bowl Anya!

Anya then spats it into the Bowl.

Anya: And Finally, Sugar!

She then ran up to A Cabinet and Grabbed A Jar of Poison.

Y/n: Um, Anya?

Anya: Papa I can do this.

Y/n: Anya the Problem-

Anya: Why can't you Just trust me, Papa!? Please Trust me!

Y/n: Okay Anya But the Problem is-

Anya: They're done!

She then Pulled out some Cookies and they were purple and spitting out Toxins.

Anya: Alright I'm going to sell them Now!

Y/n: Why? Why do I keep the Poison there?

And Just then A Giant Rat walked by.

Y/n: Oh Yeah that's why.

Soon...

Anya had set up A Stand where she is selling the Dangerous cookies and then A Geisha walked up to the stand. That Geisha being you in Digsuise.

Y/n: Oh Hello Little girl.

Anya: Hello Ma'am.

Y/n: I was Wondering, do you give Free Cookies to any beautiful women?

Anya: Oh, sure do you know any?

Y/n: ... Do you give any to Ugly women?

Anya: Uh, No Ugly Ladies have to Pay.

Then you Just grabbed the Cookies and Ran off.

Anya: Hey! You Owe me 300 Dollars!!

She then chased after you!

Soon the Chase had taken you both all across new Tokyo until you both had made it to the top of Mt. Fuji with Anya having to take multiple breaks thanks to her short and Stubby Legs. Now you were about ready to throw the Cookies into the Volcano!

Anya: No! Please don't!

Y/n: I'm Sorry.

You then Just chucked the whole thing in and you were both thrown back, Causing your makeup to Smear.

Y/n: Ah There goes 30 Minutes of my Life.

Anya: Papa?

Y/n: Yeah, That's me.

Anya: Why did you do that?

Y/n: Those Cookies were Poisoned Anya. I Just didn't want to break your heart.

Anya: Aww, Papa it's Okay. I Know you Care.

Y/n: Good now Let's go Home, and Let's try to make A Better Batch of cookies this time. (Thoughts) Now I Just realized I could have Just eaten the cookies due to my Immunity to Poison but I would be in the Bathroom forever, Like Magellan. Geez that's A Bad devil fruit side effect.

Anya: Okay, Papa! I Promise to be as good as you someday!

Y/n: That's my Girl.