Master Kohga and his Unstoppable Construct!

Soon you had begun to explore the Underground trying to Find Master Kohga because his Dumbass can only do something pretty evil, and you had quickly followed A Bunch of Statues to A Large Underground Lake underneath Hyrule and you found Kohga talking to himself.

Kohga: Ah Yes, they had mined all of the Zonaite! Those Charges shall be complete! Victory Declared! For Kohga! Hahahaha!

Y/n: (Clears Throat)

Kohga: AGH! H-HOW LONG WERE YOU STANDING THERE!? I-I mean I knew you Were standing there so I let you listen to me and My Plans! I don't care if you know! You can't stop me! By the Way, what did you hear?

Y/n: Something about all of the Zonaite being Mined and Zonaite charges.

Kohga: Oh of course! Yes! Me and My Minions had Mined all of the Zonaite here and with this we shall use to Charge our new weapon and give it to our Great Lord! The Demon King Ganondorf, and You can't stop us!

Y/n: You want to Bet?

Kohga: Try me Brat!

He then Began to summon A Boat as he then Began Riding around, and you began chasing after him on your Own Boat you Had Instantly Built, and you Soon had enough!

Y/n: Alright then! Water Splicer!! Water Nebula!!

You then Began to Unleash A Bunch of Juvia's water attacks using the Lake against Kohga and his Men soon had their Boat destroyed and Kohga was sent flying back!

Kohga: Agh! I Only Lost because... Um... The Waves were Choppy! I already got what I needed! I'll be Back!

He then got on his Glider and flew off as you Just sighed.

Y/n: There he goes. That Dumbass. I Guess I have to continue to follow him.

You then continued to do so as you Began to follow the Statues and soon you came across A Factory that had stopped producing long ago.

Y/n: Hey, what's going on here?

Caretaker Construct: Oh, it is Terrible really. You see Some People Had come here and stole 4 Parts, and We have stopped receiving Parts A Long time ago. Without Parts we can't Make more Constructs, so the Factory had stopped working for A Long time Now.

Worker Constructs:

Y/n: Oh Okay. Kohga must have done something with this.

You then quickly continued chasing after him as you then ended up At A Shrine!

Kohga: HAHAAHAHAHAHA! Your Too Late Y/n! I have Built the new weapon we plan on present to our Lord!

He then summons A Giant Construct!

Kohga: The Unstoppable Construct! Now you shall go where you Belong! The Bottom of the Castle where Our Lord the Demon King Ganon Is! Your death shall Prove the Yiga Clans might! Now I shall Bury you!

Y/n: Okay Bring it on, Dumbass!

You then Began attacking the Construct he was riding in and every time you slammed into the walls he set up he was sent flying out and you then Began attacking him More as soon the construct was destroyed as Kohga was on the ground angry!

Kohga: AGH! You Fool! I could have ruled the world along side the demon King!

Y/n: Yeah, I highly doubt that.

Kohga: Now time for my newest Technique.

He then summoned Some Rockets on A Pivel!

Kohga: Now Destroy Him Rockets!

Just then the Rockets then tipped over aiming at him.

Kohga: Oh No...

The Rockets then Blasted at him sending him flying!

Kohga: Y/N, I WILL HAVE MY REVEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

He was sent flying up back into the Surface!

Y/n: Man, that Guy really Tries my Patience, But he sure can be entertaining when you defeat him.