Dhampir's Aren't Vampires!

You had soon Taken Youko back to your mansion so you can Help Decipher her Vampire Origins and Help find ways to help keep her secret and also Help Improve her Life in Human Society.

Kinue: Awww, Maa-Kun She's so cute!

She was Pulling on Youko's Cheeks as she just smiled.

Y/n: Thanks Mom, but I need to Take her to my room.

Kinue: Oh, Well Make sure to use protecting like always.

Y/n: MOM!!! I DON'T MEAN THAT!!

Kinue: Oops, My Bad!

You then Grabbed Youko and Began Pulling her up to your room as she was Pinked faced. You then closed the door Behind her, and you sat her down on your bed.

Y/n: Okay Youko can you tell me any weaknesses? Anything that could Hurt you or make you stand out from the Normal Human?

Youko: Hmm... Oh! I'm Allergic to Garlic!

Y/n: Like it'll Kill you?

Youko: Well, if I ate too Much then Yes.

Y/n: Okay we can Just write that off as an Normal Human allergy. Anything else?

Youko: Oh, I get A Tan super easily! I need to carry An Umbrella with me when I come out or else, I would turn completely Brown!

Y/n: Hmm, I think I have something for that.

You then quickly rummaged through your things before Pulling out A White Bottle filled with Cream.

Y/n: Here we go Sunscreen SPF One... Billion! This stuff would save A Vampire from the Sun even if it ever was A Blue supergiant or that were too close to it! Now put this on.

Youko: Right!

Y/n: So why aren't you A Part of the schools Night Program if your A Dhampir?

Youko: Oh! Father said I should have but Mother said that she wanted me to have A Normal Human Upbringing, so I got enrolled for the day Program! 

Y/n: And how did you hide that Secret for so Long?

Youko: Hmmm... I don't know!

You then fell down comedically!

Y/n:

Youko: I don't know I Just Go with the Flow!

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Eh... Good Life Advice Youko... Real Good Life advice...

Youko: Thank you Y/n-San!