Attack on the Castle!

Soon in Remnant, you had Instantly Transmitted along with Team RWBY, Team JNPR, And Penny, as soon A Whole Army of Grimm who were Guarding the Castle was about to attack when soon you pretty much had enough of it.

Y/n: Hakai!!

You then erased them all from Existence.

Y/n: Alright Girls here is the Plan. I want to fight Salem. Personally. You can all Take care of her Lackies. Now Move.

You then Instantly Transmitted to Salem's room as soon they all encountered Cinder and her Group.

Cinder: Oh, so here comes the Baby Seals.

Ruby: We're here to stop you!

Cinder: 128.

Ruby: You're not going to win!

Cinder: 111.

Ruby: You're going to be-

Weiss: Woah, Woah, Woah, what are you doing?

Cinder: Hm? Oh Yeah, I Just like to count the Number of times something is said in these Heroic Speeches.

Weiss: Y-You Bitch!

Cinder: Oh My, 152.

Weiss: GRRR!

Yang: Oh Yeah, we're going to... Um... FUCK YOUR FACE!

Cinder: Oh. 12.

Yang: Oh, how do you Like Fire Crotch?

Cinder: Oh, Kill then already!

Emerald then Began trying to trap everyone in Illusions trying to make sure they can't fight while Mercury Was fighting those who couldn't be placed under its effects. Suddenly Cinder was Nearly blasted from Behind and Penny was standing behind her with Several dozen swords floating around her.

Penny: I'm sorry but You're not Hurting my Friends!

Cinder then smiled as she set up A Fire Ball.

Cinder: Oh, this will be fun.

Meanwhile...

Y/n: SAAAAALEEEEEM!!!

You said it Like this...

Salem: Oh Hello there. What can I Get for you?

Y/n: cut the Crap Salem, I know you have Oscar! He had nothing to do with this! He's Just an Innocent bystander!

Salem: No, He's Oz and from what I understand if He's Oz then he Must be the person who backstabbed me and left me to the mercy of those Gods.

Y/n: Salem, Ozpin was A Shit Human being but that doesn't excuse your shit. I Know you can be Fixed Salem, if I have to beat it out of you.

Salem: Oh? So, you wish to Kill me?

Y/n: No. I only wish to Beat you. Nothing more, Nothing Less.

Salem: Oh How Cute!

Y/n: Tch! Gear 2!! Gum Gum Jet Pistol!!

You then Punched her right into A Wall as Bricks and dust was sent flying!

Salem: I see we're going to be that way.

She then Tried shooting Magic at you, but you Just coated your arm in Haki and destroyed it!

Y/n: You're not going to Win Salem! Gum Gum Jet Rasengan Bazooka!!

You then slammed two Rasengan's into her as she was slammed into another wall!

She then Tried shooting Lightning at you, but you Just used transmutation to Create A Giant Stone Ball around you to Protect yourself and think of your next Move while she is shooting Dark Magic at you trying to break through your Stone Brick Shield.

The Battle has Just Began!