Ultimates? Oh Wow!

You were with Team Science as they were working on the Megatrix you had Obtained A While back to see if anything else could be obtained.

Bulma: Wow this thing is Amazing. It's Truly thousands of Years ahead of anything else we have.

Y/n: Yep, I need to know if there's anything else to activate.

Lala: Don't worry about it Y/n, we can do this. Now Let's Poke it with This Sharp thingie!

Y/n: Oh, Sharp thingie that's- WAIT! WHAT!?

Lala then Grabbed A Large sharp thing and Began Poking and Prodding the device when suddenly it then Began to beep and then making A Clicking noise.

Megatrix: You have Now Unlocked Ultimate's.

Y/n: Ultimate's, Huh?

Lala: What are those?

Y/n: I remember Ben talking about those Before. It was Like 2 Years back and he Kinda lost that when the newest version of the Omnitrix was developed. To Be Honest Of course Albedo would make Azmuth add this in. He couldn't do this Himself, so He got A Guy smarter than him to do it. Hey call in, Hmm... I don't know Maybe Katsuki!

Tearju: Why?

Y/n: I'd Like someone to Punch around.

And Soon...

Katsuki: Alright you Fuck wad, I've waiting to do this for so Long.

Y/n: What? Talking Big and Picking your Nose?

Katsuki: Yes- I mean No!

Y/n: You're Just made I'm Banging your Mom.

Katsuki: OKAY FUCK OFF!

He then Began trying to Punch you and....

Y/n: Four Arms? I wonder what Four arms Like would be as An Ultimate. Hear goes 1 million years of Warzone evolution.

You then selected Four arms and switched on the Ultimate Option as then you transformed into.

U. Four Arms Y/n: Ultimate Four arms!!

 Four Arms Y/n: Ultimate Four arms!!

Ult. four Arms Y/n: Hm? I wonder what this guy Can do?

Katsuki: JUST SHUT UP AND DIE!

He then Tried to Punch you and you swung your fist back towards him and suddenly Muscles Began to wrap around your arm making it Far stronger than before and when your fists connected Katsuki was sent flying back!

Ult. Four Arms Y/n: Wow! I'm Like Muscular but Cooler!

You then Began wrapping so Many Muscles around your Back until you created A Third Arm just as strong as the first one!

Ult. four Arms Y/n: Now I see where this is going!

Katsuki: JUST JUMP OFF YOUR OWN ASS AND DIE!

Ult. four arms Y/n: HERE COME THE BARE KNUCKLE SANDWHICH!

You then Decked in him in the Face as he was sent flying again!

Katsuki: GOD DAMNIT!

Ult. Four arms Y/n: Eh, maybe something more Tactical. Ooh, Stinkfly!

You then Turned into...

Ult Stinkfly Y/n: Ultimate Stinkfly!! 

Ult. Stink Fly Y/n: Ugh, I feel very Heavy... and I can't fly very fast either.. Am I filled with Goop?

Katsuki: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE FILLED WITH AS LONG AS YOU BLEED!

You then shot some Goop out of your eyes that Stopped Katsuki and Pinned him to the wall! The Good then turned into Stone stopping him there!

Katsuki: YOU COWARD FIGHT ME!

Ult Stinkfly Y/n: Oh My, Lets see how Fast Ultimate XLR8 Is!

You then Turned into...

Y/n: Ultimate XLR8!!

Ultimate XLR8 Y/n: Oh, My I'm A Fluffy Boy!

You then began running around so Fast that the Feathers Begin to Glow Purple and you then threw A Bunch of Feathers at Katsuki which nearly Impaled his Head.

Katsuki: WATCH IT FUCK HEAD!

Ultimate XLR8 Y/n: Oh Sorry!

You then Began charging so Much energy that you Begin flying away!

Lala: Wow He's flying!

Bulma: He can already do that, but it's still cool!

Ultimate XLR8 Y/n: I'm Not flying! I'm Running with Style!

Katsuki: GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!!

Ultimate XLR8 Y/n: No! I must Tell Ben about this! I'll be Back By Dinner! Don't wait up!

You Just flew off into the Distance.