Demons at my School? Oh, Hell!

We Open up at Star Academy where you were in Class Along with A Few others as you were Just watching the Teacher draw out some Math Equations on the whiteboard while clearly hiding the Bottle of Booze she had on her person.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Aww, Akari, You Are Quite the Mistress. A Booze Guzzling Mistress but A Mistress nonetheless.

Akari: Okay Y/n Do you Mind telling me the square root of Pi?

Akari Koumoto (She is the Great Granddaughter of a Super powerful demon who could destroy the earth if she wanted to/ She is A Functional Alcoholic who loves to drink whenever she can mainly due to stress/ She wants to Find A Man but it's hard for...

Akari Koumoto (She is the Great Granddaughter of a Super powerful demon who could destroy the earth if she wanted to/ She is A Functional Alcoholic who loves to drink whenever she can mainly due to stress/ She wants to Find A Man but it's hard for her)

Y/n: That's Actually A Trick Question. There is no such Thing as the Square root of Pi. It's An Impossibility.

Akari: Correct. Extra Credit.

Y/n: Thank you Ma'am.

Akari: (Blushing) Oh You're welcome.

Soon After Class...

You were walking out of Class when Math ran up to you.

Math: Dude!

Y/n: What?

Math: I saw A Little demon placing A Stink Bomb in the Gym! It smells like A Rotting deer corpse now! They had to clean the place!

Y/n: Are you sure You're not High?

Math: Do you remember what we have seen?

Y/n: True. Where did she go?

Math: I'll show you.

He had then taken you to the classroom this demon is Hiding at and you began trying to break in but the door is Locked.

Y/n: Damn the door is Locked!

Math: Well, we got to think with our heads!

You then Began Looking at him.

Math: What?

You then Began Using him as A Battering Ram!

Math: NO! DON'T DO THIS! I LIKE MY HEAD!

You then slammed him into the door as it went down and then the demon was revealed.

Akane: Hahahahaha! Oh That's Good! I Love my sense of Humor!

Akane Koumoto (She is Akari's Great Grandmother/ She is pretty Much A Super powerful demon who can destroy The Planet if she wanted to/ Instead she wastes her time Just Playing Pranks/ She is constantly at the back end of Akari's Strangling)

Akari then walked in and she was Pissed.

Akari: You Spinster!! You want to my star Student?

Akane: Ah Geez Akari, You're Picking up guys Younger than you. Look You're A 2 and He's A 10. Pick up someone your own level of Attractiveness, or Likability, or even general Niceness. I do want Great, Great, Grandchildren before I pass away, but that's Probably not going to Happen.

Akari: WHY YOU LITTLE SPINSTER! I'LL TEACH YOU TO BE A SMARTASS LITTLE PRICK!

She then Began strangling her Neck with both Hands as pretty Much began letting her Choke.

Y/n: So this is the demon Huh?

Math: Uh... Yep.

Y/n: Oh. Eh Kinda Cute.