Monster Family Time!

Well, with you Marrying your new Wives you had Now Decided to spend some time with your Monster wives and Monster Kids and It was definitely going to be an interesting time.

First was Lala...

You had walked into the Living room where Lala was Just pretty Much reading Dante's Inferno to your two Dullahan Kids, which wasn't Kids reading but still.

Lala: And then in the deepest ring of Hell it was an Icey Hell which Froze at the touch and would Cause eternal Torture for Those Sinners who fell down that Far.

Riri: Wow, maybe we can send people down there someday!

Roro: Yeah, it seems so Fun!

Y/n: Hehehe, Yep, and You can tell the people you kill "It was me who sent you to Hell!", But remember?

Riri/Roro: Only Hurt the bad People, Yes Papa.

Y/n: Good, you're going to grow up to be Fine Dullahan's!

You then Hugged both of them and their Heads Popped up which you had to put back on and you All Laughed.

Y/n: They Get that from you, you know?

Lala: Yes, they clearly take after you too.

Y/n: Yep, I Know.

Next up was Rachnera...

You had walked up in the Attic, and it was dark but suddenly you saw A Bunch of Eyes and you were suddenly wrapped up in Webbing as you were Hugged by your Arachne Kids.

Arachne Kids: Papa, You're here!

Rachnera: Hehehe, calm down Kids, let your mother come through.

She then Kissed you while you were upside down as you Blushed.

Y/n: N-Not in front of the Kids!

Rachnera then began smiling, as All of the Kids Laughed.

Rachnera: They have to get it from someone~ 

Suddenly She then Began to create A Web Hammock for the Kids as they were all Bouncing.

Rachnera: Yes, yes, Have Fun all of you. Your Father and I will be having A Different Kind of Fun~

She then Began Smooching you as she began swinging the Cocoon around trying to make you squirm.

Y/n: Aw, geez... Woman you are Insatiable...

Rachnera: Yep~

Next up was Suu...

You had walked in the Kitchen to see Suu Teaching her two Children how to Drink Bottled Water and she had developed Bigger Boobs and Thicker Thighs, but Oli and Oob didn't get that very well and instead had bigger rounder bellies, in which Suu Just smiled Hugging them not caring if they did it wrong, hoping that Oli would do the same and Oob would Probably get Fake Muscles.

Y/n: Aww, Suu is Just too Pure~

Next up was Mero...

Mero was reading her daughter the Little Mermaid.

Mero: ... And in the end she died and became A Sky spirit. The End.

Mellare: Wow, If I were to find my Prince charming could I suffer Tragedy?

Mero: Just make sure to enjoy your prince first. I know I enjoy your Father.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Awww! So Cute~!

Next up was Papi...

Papi: Mai, how do you solve the Puzzle?

Mai the Harpy was Just as confused as her mother 3was.

Mai: Hmm... I don't know.

There was only one Piece Left and it was right smack dab in the Middle.

Y/n: (Thoughts/ Sweat drop) Eh, I Guess she Takes after her mother...

Next was Cerea...

Cerea was brushing the Hair of her Children as she smiled.

Megoreia: Will we be as Great as Knights as Papa?

Kimeteus: I want to be able to Slay Gods Like them! I'll be the strongest!

Cerea Just as smiled as she responded.

Cerea: Don't worry about my Chilren you have your Fathers Blood, I would only assume so.

Kimeteus: Yay! I'll surpass the Gods and become the Greatest Knight that ever Lived!

Megoreia: No, you won't, Because I will be.

The two then Began Playing as Cerea began trying to wrangle them up.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Awww, The Future sure is bright with new Heroes.

And Finally, Miia...

You were snuggled up in A Bed with the Three Lamia girls. as you smiled.

Y/n: This is Nice.

Miia: Darling, Come closer I want your Warmth~

Cherry: Papa Hold me Please?

And Livie was Just Spouting out Baby Babbel.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I really do Love that this family Just keeps getting bigger and Bigger~