An Alien Invasion from Apokalypse!

We Open during the Night in New Tokyo as you were during your Heroic Vigilante duty when suddenly you noticed A Fire going on and you ran by to see what was happening and soon arrived to see some Pro Heroes.

Y/n: Hey What's going-? Endeavor.

Endeavor: L/n.

Endeavour (The Father of Shoto Todokori and his Older siblings, Wife of Rei, and Disgraced superhero/ He was once the Rival to all Might, but he committed to disgusting abuse which put him to Infamy/ He had Literally abused one of his children unt...

Endeavour (The Father of Shoto Todokori and his Older siblings, Wife of Rei, and Disgraced superhero/ He was once the Rival to all Might, but he committed to disgusting abuse which put him to Infamy/ He had Literally abused one of his children until he Became Dabi, He Literally only married Rei to breed The Perfect Quirk of Fire and Ice, and Had abused her so Badly she attacked Shoto and Scarred him out of Trauma, and he put her in the Psych Ward so the Truth wouldn't come out/ The Truth came out and he is Now Ridiculed for the Monster he is/ He Tries to be better but you would never Forgive him)

Y/n: Are you doing good?

Endeavor: Yes, I am doing Good. How is Rei?

Y/n: Much Better without you.

Best Jeanist: Both of you Calm down, we're dealing with A Problem right now.

Best Jeanist (He is A Wacky and Eccentric Superhero who has the Power of manipulating the fibers in his Clothes to create Strings)

Hawks: Hey Yeah, what Have to Figure out what is going on here.

Hawks (A Famous Pro Hero who is in the top 10/ He is A Cool and Calm guy who tends to take things in Stride/ He secretly has A Dark Past Losing one of his friends who ended up Becoming Kurogiri thanks to All for One/ Has the power related to A Hawk)

Just then the Fire Grew as then What Looked like A Couple of Swamp fires walked out.

Y/n: Huh? Methamosians?

Endeavour: Explain.

Y/n: They're A Race of Methane producing Carnivorous Plants, but they shouldn't be here. Not in this Galaxy or even Universe.

Just then A Boom tube Opened up as then Several Heat blasts were unleashed.

Y/n: Huh? Boom Tube? That could only mean... All for One!?

The Aliens then Began Unleashing A Bunch of Firey Blasts as Best Jeanist Began to try and pin them down with Strings but they Broke Free!

Best Jeanist: A Little Help!

Y/n: I can Handle this! Fire Dragon Roar!!

You then Blasted them away, but the Swamp Fires held their ground with Roots, and they Began to produce Methane!

Y/n: BACK AWAY!

They all then Unleashed Kamikaze Explosions which knocked all of you Back, as you then Saw something!

They were never real Aliens.

They were robots of Apocalyptical Tech with A Red Omnitrix Symbol on the chest.

Y/n: Huh... That Looks like Albedo's Design... And If they're Albedo's then that means they could have... Oh No...

Meanwhile on Apocalypse...

All For One Sat down on his Throne, His Body Channeling Darksied's Power as he smiled looking Towards Albedo who he had recently reencountered and helped make these androids.

All For One: Albedo. Are you sure these Androids won't be Corrupted?

Albedo: Yes, I swear on it Sir.

All For One: Goods, but I have one Problem.

Albedo: Y/n L/n?

All For One: Yes. I had sensed he had recently Figured out what is going on and knowing him he shall lead an Attack here.

Albedo: So, shall we prepare for the invasion?

All For One: Yes, my Little Friend but also Prepare for an Invasion of Earth. Let's make this A Two Front Battle really. Let's Thin out their Forces but remember this. He's Mine.

His Eyes then Began to Glow A bright red as he channeled Omega energy and he smiled undeath his Mask.