My New Twin Sister!

Soon after Meet F/n, you had Taken her back to the Mansion where she had quickly met your Immediate family because she's Like A New Sister now and of course, she must meet the family.

Ren/Ran: Yay! A New Sister!

Kinue: A New Maa-Kun, that means double the Love!

F/n: Aww, thank you, everyone, you remind me of my own family.

Y/n: What are they Like?

F/n: This.

Y/n: Checks out.

F/n: It is so nice to Just- What the!?

She had noticed that Juvia was right between her thicc thighs keeps her head between them.

Juvia: Juvia needs you to Squish her Head with those big, Thicc, Plump Thighs~

F/n: (Blushing) Uh...

Y/n: Juvia?

Juvia: Yes, my Love?

You then pretty Much pull her out, as Juvia Hugged you.

Y/n: I swear those Yanderes are going to Lose their Minds.

Medaka then walked inside Smiling.

Medaka: Hello Ms. F/n, My Name is Medaka Kurokami and it's nice to meet you.

F/n: Oh, You too. Um...

Medaka: What?

F/n: You Look super Cute.

Medaka: (Blushing) Oh Really? Well, you too~

F/n: (Blushing) Oh My...

Medaka then Pressed her chest against F/n's as their boobs were squishing together and Medaka then pressed her hands, fingers sinking into her Thicc thighs, as the Bluette Just smiled.

Y/n: Excuse Medaka I Know you're Bisexual, but this seems A Bit weird.

F/n: (Blushing) No It's fine. She's... She's so Amazing... Like A Goddess...

Y/n: Yeah, I Know. That's my Wife.

F/n: You are very Lucky.

Y/n: Hey I was wondering if you were in Love with... You Know, Me?

F/n: What? No! That's Self Incest! That's Disgusting!

Y/n: Sorry! I Just have the charms with nearly ever woman I meet.

F/n: Oh That's A Gotta be A Good skill. I'm Bisexual.

Medaka: Mm, Perfect~

Medaka then began Kissing her as she began feeling up her thighs and chest and she was Left completely shocked.

Medaka: You Know you Taste Good~ Just Like my darling Husband~

F/n: (Blushing) Oh Yeah... God You're so fucking Beautiful... Um, I'm sorry if My Twin brother Is-

Y/n: No, You two do You're thing I don't Mind. It's like me Kissing her, and (Whisper) Advice for you F/n Medaka has no shame.

F/n: Eh?

Y/n: (Whisper) She would literally dress down to her bra and Panties right in front of you.

F/n: My Kind of Woman~

Y/n: Yeah, Mine too. Don't do anything to my wife, or else the sister thing won't Matter.

F/n: I'm you I Know how you act. You're A Gentleman, right?

Y/n: Touche.

F/n: Good. I Love having A Twin brother like you around.

Y/n: Yeah, Me too. First time I have A Sister my own Age. Nice to have you around Sis.