Band of Seven! / A Monk, A Kitsune, and A Boomerang Girl!

Soon Kagome had Taken you and Math to A Nearby Village where her friends can be found and of course they were all Just goofing off, Like A Bunch of other teams you know.

Shippo: Oh Wow, New People! Nice! Hey, they Look like you Kagome! All Strange Looking and Weird!

Shippo (He is A Young Fox Yokai who is known for Pulling Tricks/ After the death of his Father he Joins Inuyasha on the Journey to collect the Shikon Jewel shards/ He is very Immature which puts him in A Lot of conflict with the Wolf demon/ He als...

Shippo (He is A Young Fox Yokai who is known for Pulling Tricks/ After the death of his Father he Joins Inuyasha on the Journey to collect the Shikon Jewel shards/ He is very Immature which puts him in A Lot of conflict with the Wolf demon/ He also Pulls Tricks to fight)

Just then A Monk Grabbed a Woman's Chest.

Woman: KYYYYYYYAH!

Miroku: I am so sorry! I swear It is A Curse Ma'am! You see it's A Wind tunnel that Pulls things in and it compelled my Hand to grab your chest! Promise!

Miroku (He is A Buddhist Monk who has A Curse passed down from his Grandfather from the demon Naraku which created A Blackhole Like wind tunnel that will cause every member of his family to meet an early death/ He is also A Mooch willing to use hi...

Miroku (He is A Buddhist Monk who has A Curse passed down from his Grandfather from the demon Naraku which created A Blackhole Like wind tunnel that will cause every member of his family to meet an early death/ He is also A Mooch willing to use his religion to get food, shelter, clothes, etc./ He is also A Pervert willing to use his curse as an excuse to touch women)

Just then He got hit with A Boomerang across the Head!

Miroku: OW!

Sango: Miroku stop that! That excuse never works! Sorry about that everyone.

Sango (She is A Warrior who is the sole survivor of her village being massacred/ She has been Trained to be A Formidable fighter literally using A Giant Boomerang made out of demon Bones/ She also has her Pet Nekomata Kirara who she can ride on fo...

Sango (She is A Warrior who is the sole survivor of her village being massacred/ She has been Trained to be A Formidable fighter literally using A Giant Boomerang made out of demon Bones/ She also has her Pet Nekomata Kirara who she can ride on for easy Transport/ She is also an Expert on all kinds of Yokai and how to defeat them)

Kagome: Guys these are my Friends Y/n and Math. They're from my Time.

Shippo: I knew it! They are from the Future!

Sango: Nice to meet you. I can see that she has A Good taste in Friends. Especially you Y/n.

Y/n: Oh Thanks. Look we're after A Demon and we need to stop him.

Inuyasha: Hey I've been saying that all-

Math: Silence Nincompoop! You are an Idiot!

Kagome: Look we need to find the next Jewel shard.

Y/n: Hey I can Probably find it. I Just got to find it's energy signature, Aaaaaaand... Aha! I got it! Everyone Hang on!

Everyone then Hung on as you Instant Transmitted to the nearest Jewel shard.

Meanwhile...

A Group of seven Men had Gotten word that you were all on the Move and of course they were about ready to follow.

The Bend of Seven; Top left to Bottom right (Kyokotsu is A Giant of Man who feeds on demons to replenish his Powers/ Suikotsu has two separate personalities with one of them being an utter Psychopath/ Jakotsu is the Openly gay One and Has A Crush ...

The Bend of Seven; Top left to Bottom right (Kyokotsu is A Giant of Man who feeds on demons to replenish his Powers/ Suikotsu has two separate personalities with one of them being an utter Psychopath/ Jakotsu is the Openly gay One and Has A Crush on Inuyasha/ Ginkotsu is A Cyborg who has super enhanced strength/ Mukotsu is A Poison Maker and is A Total pervert/ Bankotsu is the leader of the group and is pretty Much the head Honcho of their band of nutbars/ Renkotsu is A Firearms expert and is Power hungry as all hell/ They were all revived by Naraku by the Shikon Jewel shards to serve under him)

Bankotsu: Alright guys we have our Targets on the Move. We stop them now.

Kyokotsu: I shall Feed on the Wolf's flesh!

Mokotsu: Oh I get the Ladies thank you.

Renkotsu: I'll take care of the Stranges ones that Just appeared.

Ginkotsu: I shall help take care of the boomerang girl.

Suikotsu: Okay then. HAHAHAHAHA! LETS KILL THEM ALL!

Jakotsu: Oh, How Bad, I am going to miss that Inuyasha fellow, and He was such A Dashing Rogue.

Renkotsu: What?