The Curse of Homework!

We Open up One Morning as you were walking home from school Along with Yuuko, Mio, and Mai as soon you had begun to look at your Homework which was Just A Report on Theoretical Physics. Trunks was A Big help of course.

Y/n: So how is everyone's Homework?

Mio: Oh, Mine was pretty Easy!

Mai: Mine is too.

Mio: Yeah, I Bet Yuuko didn't do hers again!

Yuuko: Actually.... I did.

She then Pulled out A Clay Bust.

Yuuko: I made this myself. I did my Homework!

Mio:

Y/n: Wow, Great Job Yuuko!

Yuuko: Yeah, Thanks. I actually feel proud of myself.

Soon the sky Began to get cloudy as you noticed it was about to rain.

Y/n: We Better get Moving!

Mai: Yes, we need Shelter.

You all began running as soon you all ran under the roof of A Shrine where it had Begun A Torrential downpour and you all had the same faces. Just like this...

You Just kept just sitting there as Soon A Bell rope Snapped which made The Old Wooden Floor Gave out Making Mio fall through it while sitting, and Yuuko had her Bust fly out and Splat against the ground going soft in the Rain

Just then A Shrine Priest arrived, and he quickly took note of the Situation.

Shrine Priest: What the hell!? My Temple!

He then ran over, and he stepped on the bust which had Turned to Mush as he then fell straight on his Back.

Shrine Priest: AGH! MY BACK! It Must be demons! DEMONS BE GONE! CHRIST COMPELLS YOU OR WHATEVER I SHOULD SAY!

Just then the Rain cleared up as the sky was now shining and you all Just kept standing there continuing to make the same face as before.

Y/n: Yuuko?

Yuuko: Yes?

Y/n: Never do your Homework again, please.

Yuuko: Understood.