The Fight Before Christmas! (Part 1)

Over New Tokyo, the Snow has begun to Fall and everyone across the Island were excited to be Visited by the Jolly Fat Man himself, Santa Clause. Everyone was sitting out their milk and Cookies, sending out their Lists, and No one has lost any Faith. Not even those Older Kids who say he isn't real because we all know They're Lying.

We Open up at the L/n Family Mansion because it was Finally Opened up and you smiled as you Began turning on the Lights!

Y/n: Alright then! Check!

You then plugged two extension cords together and your House then suddenly turned into A Massive Light Show!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHA! All Of Europe eat your heart Out!

???: Nice Job Mr. L/n.

Y/n: WAH! Oh, Jerry it's You. Merry Christmas.

Yes, it was Jerry from Whoop and he stood there wearing sunglasses because of how Bright your display is.

Jerry: Yes, and A Merry Christmas to you to. Look I Hate to say this, but I have A Mission for you and the Girls.

Y/n: Why didn't you Just send us to your base of Operations down A Chute or something?

Jerry: Oh, we don't have any in your home, Yet.

Y/n:

Jerry: Look the Problem is I need you to do something. Naughty children across the world have Gone Missing and I have Contacted M.O.M.-

Y/n: Mom?

Jerry: It's A Paranormal Investigation and defense agency, but the Point them I called them, and they say it might be Krampus.

Y/n: You mean the Goat Anti-Santa of Slavic folklore?

Jerry: Exactly. They are apparently far too Busy with their own Matters, so I need to send you and the girls.

Y/n: Hmm, TBH I would Probably be Busy Buuut... I can Squeeze that In I suppose.

Jerry: Good we'll send you A Plan to the-

Y/n: No. I can teleport us there. It'll be A Lot Quicker. I only ask one thing.

Jerry: And What is that?

Y/n: I Get to Invite some of my own Friends.

Jerry: Deal.

And soon...

You were now at the North Pole Along with Math, Broly, Granolah, The Spies, Medaka, Erza, and even Yor, as you were all in the North Pole.

Y/n: Welp here we go! The North Pole!

Sam: W-W-Why is this P-P-Place S-So C-C-Cold?

Y/n: Well, it's the Place with the least Light hitting it so-

Alex: W-W-We K-Know!

Sam: D-D-Damnit, I haven't been this C-C-Cold since the P-Passion Patties Mission, and I was Insulated by S-S-So Much Fat...

Yor: None of you clearly have been in A Russian Ice Bath Torture room.

Y/n: God, I love you so Much.

Math: Look we Better find this Krampus Guy and Fast.

Medaka: Then Let's go Team!

Granolah: If it's some Asshole I get to Kill then I Just don't Care. Lets go.

You all then continued to walk through the Icey Cold of the Frozen North when soon you all came across An Abandoned Village with A Huge Factory and you wiped the snow off A Sign, to confirm it.

Y/n: Yes, this is the North Pole alright.

Broly: Then Why is it Abandoned?

Y/n: Krampus Could have Taken everyone here. Alright We'll split into Teams. Math and I will be Team A, Medaka, Erza and Yor will be Team B, The Four spy girls with be Team C And Finally Granolah and Broly will be Team D. Everyone Let's explore as much as we can! Let's go!

With Team D...

Granolah and Broly were walking through A Bakery as they were trying to strike up A Conversation.

Granolah: So You're A Saiyan Huh?

Broly: Yeah.

Granolah: Cool, Cool.

Granolah/Broly:  ...

Granolah: (Thoughts) Oh God I'm already running out of conversation Material!

Broly: Oh, Look Cookies.

He then Spotted some Gingerbread man that had A Sign that said "Eat me".

Broly: Yummy.

He then took A Bite out of One as it Began Screeching!

Broly: Oh I'm sorry little one!

Just then the Gingerbread men came to Life as they Began to take A Nail gun and shoot it out them!

Granolah: DODGE!

He then Broly then got down as they were being shot at!

With Team A...

The two of you were Inside A Toy shop when suddenly the Toys came to Life as Horrific Monsters that began to attack you Both!

Math: Holy shit this is not what I want for Christmas!

Y/n: That's It! Hakai!!

You then Blasted them into Non-Existence!

Y/n: Okay I feel like this is Krampus's Work.

Math: Oh, you don't think?

???: HEEEEEEEELP!!!

Y/n: Girls? GIRLS!!

You then ran Outside with Math following you and soon Broly and Granolah came running out as well to see the girls pulling into the ground with Black Ebony chains and you Tried Grabbing Medaka's Arms, but she was Pulled into the Firey ground before the ground Closed up.

You then Began digging into the snow trying to find them until you stopped them...

Math: Bro? A-Are you Okay?

Just then you Began to feel A Burning Sensation in your Chest as A Fire Blew up and soon the char Began crawling up your Neck as then you then Began shooting Fire out of your Mouth! You Screamed as the Fire wrapped around your head and soon, You're Body Began to Light Aflame!

Math: B-BRO!?

Y/n: They are going to... FUCKING PAY!!

Saviour from Heaven Form

Math: Oh Crap... I've never seen this Form Before...

Granolah: I-It Must be him at Hell's Fury...

Broly: Y-Yeah...

Math/Granolah/Broly: Crap baskets...