Country Bumpkins and Sooubway!

We Open up at Star Academy as A New Student was walking on by being super Nervous because she is new here and she has no idea what city Life Like is. This is Inaka-San and she's A Country Bumpkin.

Inaka: Oh Boy I'm actually here in the Big Sister. Mah Pa said It would be A Great Opportunity for me to learn but I have no idea how to be like these city folk...

Inaka Nokoko (She is A Freshman student of Star Academy/ She is Pretty Much A Country Bumpkin with no sense of City Knowledge/ She will soon Look up to Komi-San much like everyone else, even If by accident)

Inaka: Oh, I Have no Idea how city People Live with their Computers, their Sody Pops, and even their Junked Food, but I want to be Like them somehow.

She then spotted A Woman talking on her phone as she began Imagining.

Inaka: Only if I can be A Woman who would walk around the town with A Cellular Phone to Mah Ear and do important Business.

She then spotted Komi-San and she was completely enamored.

Inaka: Oh, my she Must be one of those Beautiful City Gals~! I Must learn from her how to be A Proper city girl!

She had soon followed Komi-San to class where she was with you and Najimi.

Najimi: Komi-San Could you get me A Chicken Avocado Sub from Sooubway Please?

Inaka: Sooubway? It must be one of those High Fultutin Eating places. If I were to be like her then I Must see this for myself.

Najimi soon went to the nearest Sooubway to get the Sub and of course Inaka followed.

Inaka: Oh Wow she has so Much Confidence! She's amazing!

You were following her as well Noticing Inaka.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh? She's following Komi-San as well? Go Figure.

Komi-san then walked in with Inaka following behind and the Latter was amazed by How Modern and High tech everything is, but Komi-San being so nervous Just walked out to take A Breather.

Inaka: (Thoughts) Oh My Such Confidence! She can make an Entrance special!

Komi-San then regained her Bearings and walked back in up to the counter.

Inaka: (Thoughts) Wow this city girl really knows how to show such Confidence!

She had soon followed Komi Inside, and she stood behind her as Komi then Used Hand signs to Point out what she needs.

Cashier: Oh you want the Chicken Avocado Sub? So, would you like Any more meats? anymore vegetables? any more sauces? would you like it Toasted? Would you like it in A Combo meal? Would you like it Just Alone?

Komi: ...

Komi Just gave her Gaze which enamored both Inaka and the Cashier.

Cashier: Oh, if you want, I could Just do it how I would Prefer it as I think it would be the best way to Prepare it of course!

Komi Just Nodded as her Head steamed, her brain almost Fried trying to comprehend everything that Just Happened. She had then gotten her Chicken Avocado sub and she walked out.

Inaka then Began crying tears of Joy as she smiled.

Inaka: She is so Amazing!

You Just watched on in Disbelief.

Y/n: Oh Brother...

Back with Komi...

Najimi: Komi-San... This isn't what I wanted....

Komi was About to cry when Najimi got scared.

Najimi: No, no, No It's fine I swear! It's all good! I'll eat it okay! Good! It's Yummy even!