Mission 1!

We Open up in the Middle of a Large Desert Town in the Middle of The Middle East (A Lot of Middles, huh?) and the place was filled with soldiers, and everything was calm when suddenly...

Y/n: CHARGE!

Suddenly you, Eri, and Fio all Jumped out from Behind the Sand Dunes and Began attacking all of the enemy soldiers as they tried to gather their weapons, but you kept Blasting them out of their grubby little mitts with energy Blasts.

Y/n: Eat Dirt Arabian Knights of the new Age! Hahahahahaha!

You all then continued attacking the soldiers as Eri Grabbed A Grenade Launcher and Fio Grabbed a Grenade Launcher!

Eri/Fio: Groovy!

Y/n: Eh I Prefer my Armors, in this Case my various brand of Weapons. Reequip: Clear heart Armor!!

You then got Reequipped into A Set of Clothes similar to Erza's clear heart clothing except There are Amor Plated hanging off the belt, and there Are Bandages around the waist leaving your torso exposed.

Y/n: Reequip: BFG!!

Fio: BFG?

Y/n: Big! Fucking! Gun! This thing was ripped out of A Massive planet Crust destroying Cannon! This thing can destroy demons like A Nuke on the wildlife Population!

Eri: God that is so Hot~

Y/n: CHARGE!

You all then continued to Blast through everything as soon you all Began tearing through all of the soldiers and they all Began throwing things such as Trucks, Missile defense Towers with Heat seeking missiles, and even A Tank that Fired Black Hole energy Blasts.

Soon you all had Gotten to A Commander.

Commander: HAHAHAHAHA! Nice try soldiers but you won't beat my Superweapon!

Y/n: Oh Geez, it can't be that Bad.

Just then A Giant Flying Battle Platform arrived.

Y/n: Oh... Yeah, That's pretty Bad.

Fio: Dock and Cover! Duck and Cover!

You all then Began running and shooting as the Giant Battle Platform began flying around shooting energy Blasts in all directions as you all had to run around in the Confines of the Jet exhaust which was like Rocket Fuel!

Y/n: Alright I am finished with this! EAT DIRT FLYING BATTLE PLATFORM! HAHAHAHA!

You then Fired your BFG At it and it then Blew up the Entire Battle Platform vaporizing it with A Planet breaking energy.

Y/n: You got anything else?

The Commander then Began trying to Pull A Bowie Knife but you bitch slapped it out of his Hands and then Kicked him so hard in the chest Knocking him out.

Y/n: Yeah, I don't think so.

Eri/Fio: (Thoughts/Blushing) Oh God he's so Badass and Sexy~