Mammot's Casino! (Part 2)

We Open up back outside of the Casino where The Bible girl was standing outside watching the whole thing happen and she was A Little Teed-Off.

Bible girl: I Knew it. That girl is Just using Y/n for his Money. I'm going to put A Stop to this.

She then walked inside Kissing her Cross when some Succubi noticed her

Succubus 1: Oh, It's A Human woman!

Succubus 2: You're right. Bring it the Incubus!

Just then A Male Succubus walked in, in A Suave fashion trying to seduce her.

Incubus: Hey Baby do you want to Maybe-~?

Bible girl: I'm not interested Pig.

The Incubus was now on the ground depressed being rejected so quickly.

With You and Anastasia...

You and Anastasia were being dragged out of the Casino with the Pit Boss pretty Pissed off about Anastasia's Lack of ability to seduce you.

Anastasia: Boss! I said I tried!

Demon Pit Boss: YOU ARE FIRED! YOU HEAR ME!? FIRED! YOU MIGHT HAVE SINGLE HANDLED BLOWN OUR ENTIRE OPERATION!

Y/n: Sir, I say you unhand us.

Demon Pit Boss: Oh Really? And who is going to make me? Puny Human.

Y/n: (Sigh) You asked for it.

You then Grabbed the wrist that he was holding Anastasia with, and you squeezed it pulverizing every single bone in his Wrist.

Demon Pit Boss: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n:

Demon Pit Boss: W-What!?

You then Turned UI As you smirked.

Y/n: I'm A God Bitch. Now this is how things are going to go down. Mammot is going to get his Casino License, he will Play by earth Laws, Anastasia is going to get her job Back Plus a Generous Pay Raise, and I won't come down to hell and kick his ass up and down the street.

Demon Pit Boss: And what makes you think you can Just-?

Y/n: Want A Hole through your head. I'll be glad to do that.

Demon Pit Boss: N-No I understand..

Y/n: Good.

You then Turned off UI As you walked off.

Y/n: Anastasia follow me.

Anastasia: (Blushing) Y-Y/n-San...

Demon Pit Boss: Yes, Walk away. Walk away while I KILL YOU SON OF A-!!

You Just grabbed his Fists as you smiled.

Demon Pit Boss: Please don't break my Butt...

Y/n: Okay.

Demon Pit Boss: Really?

Y/n: No. Fire-Lightning Dragon Roar!!

You then blasted him away as he slammed into A Craps Table shattering into Pieces.

Y/n: Now I expect two Generous raises for Anastasia by Tomorrow. Come on.

Anastasia then Began following you out as Bible girl saw it all from the other side of the Casino by the entrance.

Bible Girl: (Thoughts) W-Wow... T-That's actually amazing...