My Monster Confessions!

Right now, you were in A Room Along with Youko. Nagisa, Shiho, Mikan, and Akari because the secrets are all out to each other now and to be honest it wasn't good to Hide Secrets now since they were all Monsters of One kind or another except for Mikan who was going to find out sometime.

Of course, Akane was watching from Behind a Door, and she smiled deviously.

Akane: Oh, Now this is A Good Chance for Pranks. I can pull A Really epic Prank!

???: Akane that's Mean.

Akane: Who said that?

???: You're Angel?

Akane then turned around to see A Tiny her in A Devil's outfit on her right shoulder.

Akane: Wait Are you sure You're my angel? I'm pretty sure you're my devil.

Akane's Angel: No, That's your devil.

She then Turned her head around again to see A Much Bigger and Far More Satanic Akane's Angel who was cooking something.

Akane: What are you Making?

Akane's Angel: Don't ask!

Akane's Devil: I'm Making Innocent Baby soup!

Akane and her Angel then recoiled in Horror.

Akane: Um, what should I do here?

Akane's devil: Hey I can give you A Good reason to do the prank! Watch!

She then Began doing A Handstand.

Akane's devil: See! Hahahaha!

Akane: I don't see how that helps anything.

Akane's Angel: No, no, she has A Point.

Akane: Well, I'm doing what I want so You two begone, or whatever I'm supposed to say.

Akane's Angel: Good for me.

Akane's devil: You have fun. Evil forever!

They both then disappeared!

Akane: 

She then Unleashed a Demonic spell that soon unleashed onto the girls and soon they were all forced to spill the beans.

Youko: Okay I really like you!!

Y/n: Huh?

Youko: Eep!! I-I really, really, like you and you are really hot, and Kind and I really like you!

Nagisa: AGH! I-Idiot! Baka! Moron! Look I Like you, but you can't say anything of it to anyone or else I swear to God I am using the Mind erasure device!

Mikan: Aaagh! Fine I admit it! I Like you! I only mess with you to hide my true feelings! Yes, I'm A Jerk but I'm A Jerk to you because I Love you!

Shiho: What? I already admitted how hot you are. You're my type.

Akari: AGH! I Admit it! Y/n I Love you! You're the man I always Hoped for! I don't care for the age difference nor the student teacher relationship! I Love you!

Akane: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Akari: GRRRRRRR!! YOU SPINTER!! I'LL KILL YOU!!

She then Grabbed A Sword and she Began chasing Akane as everyone else Just followed them from behind trying to make sure no one Gets Killed!

Akane: Oh, I love this so Much!

She then teleported next to you and kissed you on the cheek.

Akane: Love you too Hun~!

Akane: See you later!

Akari: GET BACK HERE!!

Y/n: Ah, My Life never gets Boring~