Cuz I'm A Blonde!

We Open up at Baby's demon Academy as everyone was doing their own thing when suddenly A Beautiful Blonde Tall glass of water demon woman dropped her Books and spoke up.

???: Oh No I dropped my Books, Poor Me.

Every Guy: We'll get those for you Elizabetta!

Elizabetta: Oh, Thank you Boys!

Elizabetta IX (She is A Part of The Schools Losers Class/ She is From A Long line of Elizabetta's who all are known for their Beauty/ She is A Beautiful Blonde who can Guys to do anything she wants to by simply doing anything though she never real...

Elizabetta IX (She is A Part of The Schools Losers Class/ She is From A Long line of Elizabetta's who all are known for their Beauty/ She is A Beautiful Blonde who can Guys to do anything she wants to by simply doing anything though she never really uses it for any Bad Purposes/ She is A Bit of an Airhead)

Soon The Guys were all fighting over her as they all kept claiming they saw her first and that they even Grabbed her Books first, but she Just smiled and Tried to Keep the Local Place Calm, when suddenly you showed up.

Y/n: OI! Let the Lady Have her Books and Just Leave!

All of those simps Just quickly gotten their Crap together and all Began running away with their Tails between their Legs.

Elizabetta: Oh, Thank you Y/n!

Y/n: It's no Problem. There is No charge for Awesomeness and Handsomeness.

Elizabetta: Oh Of course!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Did she not realize that's A Quote from A Movie? 

Elizabetta then Hugged you as she Lifted one Foot into the Air.

Elizabetta: Oh, Thank you so Much, Y/n-Kun. I have no Idea how to Thank you. Oh I Know How!

She then Pecked you on the Lips as she smiled.

Elizabetta: There! Now We're in A Relationship Now, Because I really like you.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I don't have the heart to tell her that's not how things work, and I Love her too so what the hell! (Out of thoughts) Great!