The Rise of Demon King Ganon!

After your Dealings with the Gerudo and saving them, you continued to search for more of those Dragon Tears with what Happened to Sonia Gnawing at your Mind, and you quickly found another one Approaching it.

Y/n: Oh God I Hope Zelda is Okay. I don't want her to be Hurt.

The Dragon Tears then began activating as you saw what Happened Next to Zelda.

Flashback...

Sonia walked into A Room with Zelda following Behind her, and Sonia smiled once they were alone.

Sonia: Oh, Zelda dear what do you want to talk about, since we're alone?

Zelda then smiled Maliciously as she Pulled out A Knife.

Zelda: You're Death.

She then Threw the Knife at Sonia but suddenly Time stopped as out came... Zelda!?

Zelda: Are you Okay Queen Sonia?

The Knife then came flying Back thanks to Zelda's Recall ability.

Sonia: Of course, I am Zelda. I Knew as you were acting Suspiciously so I Planned out. Now who are you?

The Fake Zelda then disappeared into Pure Darkness as then Out of nowhere Sonia was Impaled through the Chest with A Katana!

Sonia: ...!?

Zelda: QUEEN SONIA!?

Behind her Ganondorf was standing there Holding the Katana smiling.

Ganondorf:

Flashback End...

Y/n: That... That... BASTARD!!

You then slammed your hand on the ground so Hard it Created A Small Crater.

Y/n: I have to find out what Happened Next!

You then quickly Moved to the next Place to find the next Memory to find out what happened next!

Soon...

Y/n: Yes! The Next Memory! God they better be Okay! Sonia! Zelda! Rauru! I don't care let them be Okay!

You then walked up to the Dragon Tears, and it showed you another Memory.

Flashback!

Zelda continued to Hold Sonia in her Arms as her Stone was removed from her Neck and Ganondorf Just smiled.

Ganondorf: Yes! My Power!

Just then the Stone began to be Infused with Darkness as it Grew bigger, Turned Red, and Began emitting Darkness as it then Attached itself to Ganondorf's head, as he then Began Transforming! His Heir Grew Long and Began glowing bright red, He Grew Horns on his Head, and A Blood Moon Began to Rise! All Across Hyrule Monsters were being Summoned and all of Hyrule was in danger!

???: SONIA!?

Rauru saw what Happening and Ran into the room Confront Demon King Ganondorf!

Ganondorf: Hahahahahaha! Rauru do you not see the Power you have Squandered? The Power you have Wasted? You have the Power of A God and yet you never Used it! You're Dear with Sonia is the first of the Many Casualties of your Arrogance!

Rauru: I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!

Rauru was about to attack him but Zelda stopped him.

Zelda: King Rauru! Sonia needs your Help!

Rauru had A Moment of thinking before he decided Sonia was More Important. Ganondorf then Fired A Massive Blast of darkness that Rauru created A Shield of Light for, but Ganondorf was way too strong and Zelda teleported them out of there.

Flashback End...

Y/n: Holy Shit... So that explains the Blood Moon... That Mummy... Was Demon King Ganondorf...

You then quickly Traveled to the Next Spot of Dragons Tears, and you then Began to see the next Memory.

Flashback...

We Open up in A Secret Spot where Rauru was Talking to Zelda, Mineru and his Sages and he was Disheartened to say the least.

Rauru: ... My Sages, My Sister, Zelda... The world is ending as we know it and Ganondorf has betrayed us all...

Fire Sage: Rauru You have to trust in us. We shall destroy him.

Lightning Sage: Yes, He Must not get away with this Horrid Act.

Rauru: No... I Must do this Myself... Only my Light can stop him...

Mineru: Brother, You're not in this Alone. You have all of us. You have Me, The Sages, even Zelda. We'll help you defeat Him.

Rauru: Good. I have something for the Sages.

He then Opened A Door as he walked inside and there is 4 Giant stones.

Rauru: These Stones shall Amplify your Powers, Now wear them and all of you My sages shall become far stronger.

They all Agreed walking up to A Stone so they all of A Stone attached to them as their power then got Amplified, and then...

Sages: We Now Pledge our Power to the first King of Hyrule and To Protect this Land from all Evil.

Flashback End...

Y/n: So... That's where the Sages come from... Wow, This Stuff is A Lot to Take in... But I have A Job and Three of those Sages on my Side. Nothing is going to stop me from Saving Hyrule. Nothing.

You then ran off Hoping to find something that can help you stop Demon King Ganondorf and save Hyrule!