Strength Buns!

We Open up inside the Mansion Inside Mystique Sonia's room the Long-tongued Beauty was arm wrestling the Big Booba Lion Lady Leone, and of course, it was an even Match for both parties.

Sonia: You Know... You can be very... Very strong...

Leone: Thanks, ... You ain't half bad yourself... Sonia...

Sonia: Nrgh, Thanks... But I am going to win...

Leone: I Highly doubt... That...

She then began to activate her Tengu and then she slammed Sonia's Hand onto the Table and she smiled walking off.

Leone: Hahahahaha! Nice try, but please come back when you get stronger.

She then walked out of the room shutting the door Behin her as Sonia then Pulled out some Seeds out from A Pocket.

Sonia: So, you want stronger Huh? I can do that.

Just then her Hat began trying to stop her by grabbing her hand and began Making an Expanding motion from his own Body.

Sonia: What? Pff, No! I am not going to do that again. I learned my Lesson.

The Hat then Gave Her A "Are you sure Look" and Sonia got offended.

Sonia: Come on can't you trust me?

Sonia's Hat:

Sonia: Oh Screw you! I can do this!

She then Began to spit on the seeds on the ground as thy began to turn into Bao Buns on Stalks. She then ate the Bao Buns and her Thin Noodle Arms turn into Meaty Muscle Arms!

Sonia: Oh Yeah! I am going to win that contest now! But...

She then created more Bao Buns and began eating them and then rinse and repeat.

Soon...

You Began walking around the Mansion Looking for Sonia because Leone gave A Version of the story where she one sided beaten Her and you wanted to make sure she is Okay.

Y/n: Sonia are you Okay?

You Began Knocking on her door.

Y/n: Sonia are you Okay? 

Sonia: Oh Um... Please don't come in...

Y/n: Sonia Why would you say that?

Sonia: I can't Say...

Y/n: Alright then I'm coming in. This is getting oddly Suspicious.

You then Picked the Lock with A Knife and you walked inside.

Y/n: S-Sonia?

Mystique: Oooh... I think I ate too Much... Again... Stupid strength Buns...

 Stupid strength Buns

Y/n: Strength Buns? 

Her Hat which was Comforting her then ran up to you and Began Playing Charades.

Y/n: Oh Um... 1 Word! Um, B-big? Expanding? Fat! Um... Too Much? Large? 

Sonia then got angry and slammed her hand against your head and with those strength Buns she was Beyond Strong.

Y/n: OW!

Sonia: Oh... Sorry...

You then Noticed the Strength and You Picked one up as you then Licked it.

Y/n: Jesus! This stuff is Like Steroids!

The Hat then Nodded.

Y/n: There's one Good thing to this?

Sonia: Huh?

The Hat was Confused as well but then you Hugged Sonia's Fluffy Body.

Y/n: Cuddle Buddy~!

Sonia: Take this seriously!?

Y/n: But You're so Cute! What did you do Last time?

Sonia: Hoola Hooping.

Y/n: Really? That Easy? Eh, Cool, but first Let's enjoy this moment. So Soft~

You then Began Nuzzling your head into her Puffy Boobs as she you Smiled Holding her down to the bed. Sonia wanted to protest but she can even admit that this is very Nice.

Sonia: Fine but only for 5 Minutes.

Y/n: Okay~

Sonia then Hugged you back as she smiled.

Sonia: (Blushing) Yeah, this is Nice.

Her Hat Just walked off seeing if he could Just find the Hoola Hoops himself, Having A Sweat drop on his Head(?) as he Just closed the door Behind him.