ITEM!

We Open up on A Sunny Day as you were walking through the Streets of the Shopping District with Misaka because she was in A Foul Mood, But not like Usual.

Y/n: Misaka are you Okay?

Misaka: It's fine Idiot.

Y/n: Misaka that's not the Usual Idiot you call me. You can tell me what it is. It's fine.

Misaka: No, It's Not. I've been being bothered Lately.

Y/n: Really? You can tell me. I'll make sure they stop.

Misaka: Well-

Just then an energy Beam was about to hit Misaka but then you Deflected it by simply slapping it away and A Woman cursed out.

???: Damnit, I Missed her!

Misaka: (Sigh) It's Them.

Y/n: Hm? Oh, It's ITEM. (Sarcastic) Yay.

Misaka: I Know right.

And standing before you both there were 4 Women.

ITEM, Left to right: Mugino Shizuri, Frenda Seivelun, Saiai Kinuhata, Rikou Takitsubo (Mugino is The Leader of the group, and she is A Big sister as well but she cannot stand stupidity/ Her Power is Meltdown where she can control Electrons to do a...

ITEM, Left to right: Mugino Shizuri, Frenda Seivelun, Saiai Kinuhata, Rikou Takitsubo (Mugino is The Leader of the group, and she is A Big sister as well but she cannot stand stupidity/ Her Power is Meltdown where she can control Electrons to do abnormal things, Like shoot energy beams from her Fingers/ Frenda is servant to Mugino's Master and she acts Like A Dark Person but in reality she is A Soft and kind person who Hides it from the world/ She has no Esper Powers but can fight without them/ Kinuhata is the Youngest at the age of 12 she is actually the Most mellow and one of the strongest/ Her Ability is Offense Armor which allows her to Control Nitrogen in the air to make A Thin Barrier to stop attacks/) And Finally Rikou is the Tired slow one of the group and she really cares about her teammates despite her tired and dry demeanor/ Her Power is AIM Stalker which allows her to Record and Track others AIM Fields)

Mugino: Look Misaka we're going to get you Just yet! Rikou Record them Now!

Rikou: Right...

Frenda: Alright then, we're going to kick your Butts!

Saiai: Yeah!

Misaka: Hey I can beat all of you! Y/n Beat all of them.

Y/n: Okay Why me?

Misaka: Because I'm Pissed off and you don't want to deal with me when I'm Like that.

Y/n: True. You Know what? I'll Mix Things up. See what the Megatrix Has. Alright gave me something Good!

You then hit it and you then Transformed into...

Humoungosaur Y/n: (Singing) Humoungosaaauuurrr~!

Misaka: Please never do that again.

Humoungosaur: Sorry, I'm Just having fun with this!

Mugino: A Dinosaur? Seriously?

Humoungosaur Y/n: Correction, An Alien Dinosaur who can Grow! HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

You then Began growing as you then Began to Sextuple in size and Strength with extra armor plating on all of the weak points!

Mugi: Oh. Well Take this!

She then began controlling the electrons in the air shooting green energy beams at you as you Just stood there and took being Pushed back only slightly!

Humoungosaur Y/n: I Hope you know Beams don't Hurt me. They only make me Angrier! No.

Misaka: No? What do you mean?

Humoungosaur Y/n: I have A better Idea.

You then slapped the Megatrix and...

Rath Y/n: RAAAATH! Let me tell you something Girl! Rath is Not Humoungosaur but Rath will make Humoungosorry!

Mugi: Take this!

She then Fired her beams at you, and you Just tanked it.

Rath Y/n: Listen here Girly Rath has so Much more Power than all of you! In Fact, Rath will give you some, so it'll be an even fight! Then Rath will Take it Back and Make you Like it!

Misaka: I'll Admit this is Fun to Watch, Idiot.

Rath Y/n: Now! RATH IS GONNA GIVE YOU ALL WHAT'S COMING TO YOU! RAAAGH!

You then Proceeded to beat them, Hog tie them together, and then you then Threw them in A Dumpster!

Rath Y/n: Yeah! Take that! Rath showed you!

You then Turned Back to Normal as you smiled.

Y/n: Do you Feel Better Misaka?

Misaka: Much Better, Y/n.

You two then walked away as ITEM Were left in A Dumpster to Untie themselves and get themselves out.