A Race through DK's Jungle!/ Eat Banana's for Health!

Another Race is Now Beginning as Now The next Race is taking place in DK's Jungle somewhere in Africa and of course, the Track had Larde Wooden Bridges and dirt Paths surrounding A Large Waterfall and River Rapids. If you slip off, then you Lose.

Of course, Bower and Kamek have A New Plan! This time to make sure you stay down this time!

Kamek: Alright now Let's do this! I'd Like to see you do this you fool!

He then began sending A Spell to get the Jungle roots to pin your Kart to the ground and then...

Lakitu: 3... 2... 1!!

Everyone then began driving off as you had Just spun out and you saw the Roots pinning your Kart down.

Y/n: Oh, Hell No!

You then Summoned a Sword as you then sliced up the Roots and you quickly Began driving Foward! Math had quickly noticed, and he knew he had to Buy you time!

Math: Alright then, I'm doing this for you Bro.

He then Grabbed a Power up and began to summon A Red Shell!

Math: Hey Those Track right? I guess so.

He then Launched A Red Shell as it Hit Bowsers Kart and Knocked him over!

Bowser: BAH!

Math: Hey Fatso! Maybe You could be Faster of you lose weight!

Bowser: How dare you! These are Muscles!

He then Began slamming his Kart into Math's as suddenly you came running up from Behind with some Banana's and Threw them at Bowsers Kart!

Y/n: Hey Bowser! Eat some Potassium!

Bowser: What?

You then Threw A Banana in front of his Kart and he suddenly spun Out!

Bowser: RAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Math: I'll Keep him distracted! You Keep going forward!

Y/n: Thanks Bro!

Math then fell Back as Bowser was finishing up his Rant.

Bowser: And I Keep getting reminded of my failures!

Math: You mean your Failure to get Peach or Just in general?

Bowser: RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Math: Oh Really? Well, I have an answer for that.

Bowser: And That is?

Math: Bananas.

Bowser: Huh? Oh not agai-

He then got spun out again and again thanks to A Minefield of Bananas!

You won first Place again!