There's no Business-like Show Business!

You had soon Begun to get A Bunch of clues about where Circe would be at In Hell because she was stuck there for A While and of course you had Gotten information that she is doing Shows in A Temple in Greece, so you had decided to go there with Zatanna to stop her.

Circe was on Stage wearing A Gorgeous Red Dress as she grabbed the Mic smiling.

Circe: Okay thank you everyone Thank you. Now Is there any Song suggestions I can take?

Zatanna: ygrene fo tsalB lacigaM eriF!

Circe: Um, Sorry I don't know that One.

She then got Knocked Back by A Magical Blasy as you and Zatanna then showed up.

Y/n: Stop right there Circe! You have to return Diana back to Normal!

Circe: Well considering how Handsome you are... Hmmm... No. I am not going to- Ow!

She then got with A Cup.

Circe: I don't have any reason to-

She then got hit with A chair.

Circe: Change her back because-

She then got hit with A table.

Circe: I hate her, and she will never-! Oh No.

She then got hit with A Piano.

Circe: Okay that is It!!

She then turned the Performers into A Bunch of Dangerous animals and they all Began to attack!

Y/n: Oh I am not dealing with this! Gear 2!! Gum Gum Jet Gattling!!

You then Began Punching all of the animals as Zatanna had thought of an idea.

Zatanna: egaC norI nommuS!

She then summoned A Cage which all of the animals were now Trapped in! Circe tried to run away but you grabbed her by her Dress and held her there.

Y/n: Alright Circe turn Diana Back.

Circe: I don't see why I should.

Y/n: Look! Do it now!

Circe: Fine I'll do it, but it will Take Something from you. Something you wanted to keep secret, something once revealed you can never, ever, take back.

Soon you were up on Stage yourself as you held the Mic.

Y/n:

Circe and Zatanna were at A Table smiling and in Love.

Circe: He is Amazing.

Zatanna: I Know. You know you can Probably make him stop now.

Circe: Not on your Life!

Meanwhile...

Diana was Hog tied as she was then put on A Conveyer belt heading for the slaughtering Machine but as soon as she went in it stopped.

Butcherer: Huh? What's going on?

Just then the wall got destroyed as Diana had broken out back to her Normal self Again as she Just scowled at them before quickly disposing of them by Hanging the back of shirts on meat hooks and flying off.

Later...

You were now Back at the Mansion as you were Talking with Diana after all that Happened.

Y/n: Hey Diana, Sorry I couldn't have saved you back there. It could have all Been avoided.

Diana: Hey the Fact you went so Far to help me proves you Love me.

She then Kissed you smiling.

Y/n: So... Did you know what I did?

Diana: I Know enough.

She then walked off Humming the Tune you had sung before and you smiled at her Happily.