Back to the Future!

The time had Come for you and Math to finally leave back to the Future as you were all Back at the well ready to say your goodbyes for now.

Y/n: Thanks Guys you gave us One hell of an adventure, but we Must go Back Now.

Math: Yeah, and Nincompoop?

Inuyasha: (💢) Yes?

Math: You are not half bad.

Inuyasha: Huh? Thank you.

Math: Hey You're welcome, Pooch.

Inuyasha: (💢) Oh Great! Another Freaking One!

Math: Pfft, Hahahahaha! Oh God I love messing with you!

Y/n: 

You then Grabbed Math and you both Jumped into the well as you had Both been sent back to the Present right at the exact moment you had both disappeared through the well Originally.

Y/n: Man, It feels great to be Back. You Know Best Buddy in the whole wide world, there is no Place Like-

Just then Kagome flew out of the Well and fell on top of you!

Y/n: OW!

Kagome: Oh, Sorry Y/n!

Y/n: Huh? Kagome? What are you-?

Kagome: Well, I can't let you go without telling you how I feel.

Y/n: Huh? Oh, This Again.

You then got up and kissed her on the cheek and ruffled her hair.

Y/n: Welcome to the Harem.

But just then...

Sango:

Y/n: Sango?

Sango: Hey You're not leaving without me either.

She then Pecked you on the cheek.

Y/n: Aww, Gosh~

Meanwhile...

Madara was walking through the Mountains of 16th century Japan as he then walked into the Lair of Naraku Himself.

Madara: Naraku? I have An Offer to make you.

Naraku: Why would I Listen to A Mortal Man such as yourself?

Naraku (He is Once known as A Man named Onigumo/ He was A Murderous Bandit who was betrayed and Burned alive/ He was in Love with A Woman named Kikyo and lusted after her and since he was unable to Move he summoned A Horde of Yokai offering his bo...

Naraku (He is Once known as A Man named Onigumo/ He was A Murderous Bandit who was betrayed and Burned alive/ He was in Love with A Woman named Kikyo and lusted after her and since he was unable to Move he summoned A Horde of Yokai offering his body to them to help him move, but they betrayed him all of them fusing into one consciousness and then suppressing his Own/ He is the ultimate bad Guy and wants the Shikon Jewel to Grant his wishes)

Madara: Ah, Naraku I am only on Voyage from A Organization Known as EVIL. We could put your Shikon Jewel shards to Great use.

Naraku: And why should I ever give them to you?

Madara: Because we could help separate your consciousness.

Naraku then stopped as if he was fighting for control, but he was Pushed back again as he Just smiled.

Naraku: Hmm, we can finally be Separate from each other? I could Make that stupid Old Man finally stay down for Good. Hmm, Yes It shall be A Deal.

He then shook on it with Madara.

Madara: Good. We shall destroy our enemies once and for all.