Jealous Lum! / Kinue to the Rescue!

Lum was now A Part of your Harem as you were Now having to make the hardest Move in your 30 Minute Relationship so Far.

Y/n: (Sigh) I can't believe I'm doing this but... Lum this is my mom, Mom this is my Newest Alien Girlfriend Lum.

Lum: Oh Hello Mrs. L/n!

Kinue: Aww, Honey she's A Cute One! She'll be So Great in your Harem!

Lum: H-Harem!? Darling, you didn't tell me you had A Harem!

Y/n: It's kind of Par to the course at this Point. Look Lum I-

Lum: Darling You're supposed to be Mine! I don't want this Harem! We're supposed to be Betrothed Darling!

Kinue then suddenly Grabbed Lum by her Leg and Pulled her down.

Kinue: Look Ms. Invader but I don't care who you are but Let me just say my Maa-Kun is A Super Lucky boy to have so many beautiful and Kind women Love him, and you are one of them so Let me Just say You either share him or you can Just. Get out.

Lum then Just stayed silent and flew out.

Y/n: Mom What did you Just do!?

Kinue: Don't worry sweetie it will all work out.

You then Tried to find Lum but Suddenly the Oni's ship Blared out A Message Again!

Y/n: Oh No!

Mr. Invader: Okay everyone apparently My Daughter wants to Prove to her new beloved that she is worthy of him so She shall stay on earth for now on, so All of you have A Nice Day!

Just then the Oni Fleet left as you were A Little shocked.

Y/n: Holy Crap that actually worked.

Soon...

You were Now sitting on the couch with Lum Just hugging you.

Y/n: Lum I really appreciate it but seriously I'm afraid you're going to shock Me.

Lum: Oh, Darling I swear I'm Not~

???: Eh, She Might Dum-dum.

Y/n: Okay why did you're bring your little brother Along?

Lum: Actually, he wanted to Join me for the experience, Darling. Right Ten?

Ten: I can't Believe you Want to marry this dum-dum.

Ten (Lum's Baby Brother/ He is Pretty Much a Snarky Son of a Bitch who can Breathe Fire)

Y/n: Shut up You Brat!

Ten: You shut up Dum-Dum!

Y/n: You want me to Strangle you!?

Ten: Try me!

Lum: Aww, I Love you Darling~

Ten: Dum-Dum.

Y/n: Shut up!