The Sky Temple!

You had both flown Into the eye of the storm to only land on the Giant Arc said in Song and you had realized it was actually A Giant Zonai Ark, Known as the sky Temple!

Y/n: Okay now this is really reminding me of Skypeia.

Tulin was Looking around and he spotted Zelda.

Tulin: Huh?

He then ran after her as she was walking away but she disappeared.

Tulin: Huh!?

Y/n: Tulin where did you go?

Tulin: I swear I was chasing after someone.

You then walked over to A Green Aura and Placed your right arm onto it as you had unlocked A New Teleportation Pad.

Y/n: Neat.

Just then A Giant Fan Opened up and A Whole ton of Cold air shot out.

Tulin: There it is! That Proves this ship is creating the Blizzard that is Pounding Rito Village! We need to stop it!

Y/n: Right, Let me give it A Try!

You then quickly turned A Gear and it tried to open up but it was Locked up.

Tulin: Don't worry give me A Try!

Y/n: Well Nice try.

You both then heard A Noice as suddenly A Voice began to speak.

Tulin: W-Wha? I heard that Noise before!

???: Young Fledging, Five Locks are still securing the hatch on the deck. Use your Power to unlock all five Locks and the hatch should open.

Y/n: Hmm, Okay then. We need to get inside somehow.

You then quickly ran to the door and it was Locked.

Tulin: How are we supposed to get in?

Y/n: I have an Idea.

You then Broke A Large Icicle off of A Railing and you then used the ultra hand ability to combine it with the lever switch and you then flipped it over making it open.

Tulin: Great Job Y/n!

Y/n: Great Now Let's get in and out of the cold!

You both then ran inside to see A Giant wind tunnel attached to A Gear and you had an Idea.

Y/n: Tulin Use your Gust into it!

Tulin: Right!

Tulin then did so as it turned the gear and unlocked one of the Hatches. You then both quickly entered through A Hole in the side of the Ark where there were several Gears attached to A Door.

Y/n: I have an Idea.

You then took several Giant icicles to do the same thing again and you then unlocked the door.

Y/n: Man this could be easier than I think.

You both then did the same thing again and the second Hatch was Unlocked. 

You both then Travelled to the other side of the ship where there was A Giant Gear where you took some huge boards with the hand ability and you attached them to the gear and then used Tulin's gust ability to make them move and unlock the door. You both then did the same thing again and the third hatch was Unlocked.

Tulin: Three down two to go!

Y/n: Right! Let's do this!

You both then Traveled to the top of the ship Via Trampolines and you both then unlocked the hatch and fell in dodging Lasers as you both then traveled through A Hatch Via A Fan and you both then Unlocked the fourth Hatch!