Kill The Villians Vol 2!

We Open up at The Warehouse where the Villains of Equestria were Holding Kanna and of course, they were all Playing with Cards.

Chrysalis: Do either of you have any fives?

Tirek: Yes, I have two of them.

Cozy Glow: Nope.

Chrysalis: Okay there's the Problem you have three of them.

Cozy Glow: No, I don't.

Chrysalis: Okay that doesn't work on me.

Cozy Glow: Damnit...

Kanna: Let me go. I'm Hungry.

Tirek: No! You have that Food!

Kanna: It's Saltines.

Tirek: And Saltines are good enough for A Prisoner.

Kanna: Shut up You Cuckhold.

Tirek: What was that?

Kanna: You Roid raged Hippo. You Stupid Asshole. You Man slut!! 

Tirek: That's I'm Killing her!

Chrysalis: Calm yourself Tirek! She's Just A Child.

Kanna: Oh Yeah, He's An asshole but You're, A Real Slut. Pathetic.

Chrysalis: Excuse you and your entire Race?

Cozy Glow: What? Do you have anything for me?

Kanna: No. I Just don't Like Your stupid Hair. Makes you Look like A Tramp.

Cozy Glow: ...

Chrysalis: You Know Kid you make A Good asshole. If you make out of this Alive, we might give you A Call.

Just then the Doors Busted down as you walked in.

Y/n: HEY! Stop that Game, release my Kid, and then get the fuck out of my town! Specifically in that Order!

Tirek: I'll Take care of him! He'll be A Delicious Feast.

He then tried to attack you and suck the magic out of you but you suddenly Jumped into UI Omen and Spin Kicked him in the face!

Tirek: GAH!

Y/n: Hey I fought of A evil Goat wizard who ate worlds, You're nothing! Also there was that Yakkon guy who ate light, but We surprisingly never mention him despite being A Terror on the universe A Long time ago.

Chrysalis:

Y/n: Yes, I most certainly am Real! Now Do you want Your Ass Kicked or your Face Punched Or Both?

Cozy Glow: You Know what I value my life way too Much but you two can handle him.

She then Began running away.

Y/n: Ooh first Pickings. Gum Gum Culivern!!

You then Sent A Fist which bounced everywhere which slammed into Cozy Glow Knocking her out.

Cozy Glow: Ow...

Tirek: That's It I am taking him down!

He then tried to Ram into you, but you then dodged, and you then Kicked him in the face!

Tirek: W-What the hell!?

Y/n: Fire Dragon Roar!!

Tirek: Oh, how cute he Named I- SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-!!

He then Lied down on the ground defeated. Chrysalis then Grabbed Kanna Holding her Hostage.

Chrysalis: Alright Back Away! Or else the girl Gets it!

You then Teleported in front of her as A Chill went down her spine.

Y/n: Give her Back Now,

Chrysalis: W-Why should I?

You then pretty Much used Conquerors Haki to make her Give Kanna Up.

Kanna: Papa.

Y/n: Aww, That's my Baby girl! Now Let's get home. Tohru And Kobayashi Must be worried about you.

You then walked out of the Warehouse as Chrysalis stood there Terrified.

Chrysalis: We... Failed Miserably... He is No Princes Twilight... He has no Mercy...

Cozy Glow: Yeah... True that...

Tirek: I think I need Ice... and Lots of it...