Gym Friends!

You were still at the Gym as You were Punching A Punching Bag that Hibiki was Holding and of course, she was barely Holding on for dear Life.

Hibiki: Are you sure we can't swap!?

Y/n: Hey If we would I would Punch Thors Hammer, but of course, He would be Mad about that!

Hibiki: Oh, Hey Ayaka!

Y/n: Hm? Oh Hello, Ayaka-San.

Ayaka: Hey Y/n, you finally decided to Join Silverman's Gym? Good for you, you'll make A Good Boxing Partner.

Ayaka Uehara (She is Hibiki's Best Friend and Loves to tease her about her Personality and eating Habits/ She is Also A Prodigy Boxer and Loves to Box as well/ She is A Movie Buff like Hibiki and built their friendship on it/ She A Fan of A Famous...

Ayaka Uehara (She is Hibiki's Best Friend and Loves to tease her about her Personality and eating Habits/ She is Also A Prodigy Boxer and Loves to Box as well/ She is A Movie Buff like Hibiki and built their friendship on it/ She A Fan of A Famous Austrian Bodybuilder and Actor)

Y/n: Really? A Lot more of A Mixed Martial Arist but sure I'll give it A Go.

Ayaka: Good, Meet you in the ring in 5.

Y/n: Got Ya!

Hibiki: You're really going to fight her, Huh?

Y/n: Yep Shouldn't be that Hard.

5 Minutes Later...

Y/n: See? Not that Hard.

You were Just Blocking all of Ayaka's Strikes with nothing but your Index finger as you Just smiled.

Ayaka: Wow, You're so Strong!

Y/n: Heh, Thanks. I trained in Kaioken, though I suggest if you don't want your Body to be destroyed than Please don't Try and use that style.

Ayaka: Noted.

Y/n: Also, I hate to point this out but They're girl who is Drooling all over me and my Muscles and I have no Idea what that's all about.

Ayaka: Hm? Oh That's Just Akemi.

Akemi: (Blushing) H-Hi! Oh God Such Big Sexy Muscles...

Akemi Soryuin (She is A Rich girl who is Perfect in everything/ She has A Fetish for Huge Muscles in both Men and Women Making her Bisexual/ She Also has A Big sister from another Series)

Y/n: Um... Thanks. (Thoughts) I Hate for her to see my SSJ Grade 3 Form. To be Honest she would Probably have A Massive Nosebleed seeing that.

Hibiki: I Know it Creeps me out too.

Y/n: (Thoughts) It's Kind of Cute to me.

Hibiki: Yeah, She's A Good Person despite that Like-

???: Sakura!

Hibiki: Oh, Hey Gina!

Gina: So, You've decided to get stronger by Training with God of a Man then? You're expecting to far surpass me and leave me in the Dust then? I will not stand for it. Blyat!

Gina Boyd (She is A Russian Exchange Student/ She is also Hibiki's One sided Rival Much to Hibiki's obliviousness/ She is not very Good at Knowing Asian Culture thinking Hong Kong is in Japan/ She drops F-Bombs A Lot/ Her Uncle is from another Ser...

Gina Boyd (She is A Russian Exchange Student/ She is also Hibiki's One sided Rival Much to Hibiki's obliviousness/ She is not very Good at Knowing Asian Culture thinking Hong Kong is in Japan/ She drops F-Bombs A Lot/ Her Uncle is from another Series)

Y/n: You Know for A Russian your use for the F Bomb is surpassingly very sparing. Nice Job.

Gina: (Blushing) Oh Thank you, but you Must Train me as well!

Y/n: I'm not doing that with Hibiki.

Gina: Well train me anyway!

Y/n: Fine.

Gina: Yes!

Y/n: But first we should all go out for some Takoyaki!

Hibiki: YES! Oh, we should tell Ms. Tachibana first!

Y/n: Wait, you mean the Teacher?

Hibiki: Yeah, she's over there!

And of course, the Teacher is Just weighing herself.

Satomi Tachibana (The World History Teacher of Star Academy/ She is Also A Professional Cosplayer but she keeps it far away from her normal life using A Different Name and everything/ She gets super Angry when she's called anything near Old)

Y/n: Hey Satomi want to Join is For Takoyaki!?

Satomi: (Depressed) Just get me A Salad...

And soon you were all having Takoyaki and then you had to do something first.

Y/n: Wait A Moment. Anti-No Debu Spell. Here now you shall not gain any weight so eat to your hearts Content.

Hibiki: Wow! Why didn't you use this earlier? This is Perfect!

Ayaka: (Sweat drop) Oh Geez, you get to be even more of A Pig Now...

Hibiki: Hey I only ever Joined that Gym to Lose weight. I can't be Attractive with A Huge waistline.

Y/n: Hey I think you'll Look cute. You always do. All of you always do, Not to sound weird of course.

Girls: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, It's Okay...

Y/n: Wait, don't tell me-

You then Noticed that they were all Blushing and in Love.

Y/n: Story of My Life, I suppose.

You then Began chowing down on some more Takoyaki.