Iruma-Chan the Human Doormat and Friends!

You and Medaka had Searched around the school for A Little while but still, neither of you could find The Girl you were both Looking for.

Medaka: Y/n How are we supposed to find her?

Y/n: Hmm, I have an idea, but I hate to do it. (Clears throat) Oh, Iruma-Chan could you please come and help me? I need to see you!

Suddenly Like out of A Flesh she had arrived.

Iruma: Y-Y/n? I-I am so sorry! I got here as quickly as possible; I was helping some other people.

Iruma Suzuki (She is A Girl who was Raised by abusive Parents who had raised her to be A Total Doormat and since they were too lazy to work she was forced to do every Job/ Her Parents had sold her to Demon lord Sullivan who wanted A Granddaughter ...

Iruma Suzuki (She is A Girl who was Raised by abusive Parents who had raised her to be A Total Doormat and since they were too lazy to work she was forced to do every Job/ Her Parents had sold her to Demon lord Sullivan who wanted A Granddaughter to spoil rotten/ She now goes to Babyls demon school and is usually put in Crazy situations wanting to help everyone around her/ Has Built up A Huge following and might be the next Demon King)

Y/n: Aww, It's Okay Iruma. It's no Problem at all.

Medaka: Oh Hello Ms. Suzuki. My Name is Medaka Kurokami.

Iruma: Oh Hello

Medaka: I want to help you.

Iruma: But I don't need any Help.

Medaka: No, I want to help you. Y/n had told me how hard you constantly Push yourself and now we want to help you.

Iruma: (Blushing) O-Oh Thank you, Y/n and Medaka...

???: Master! Be Careful!

Medaka: Huh?

Y/n: Oh Geez, It's Azz.

Azz: Master Please be Careful, you could get yourself hurt around them!

Asmodeus "Azz" Alice (A Descendent of The Demon Lord Asmodeus/ He is A Famous student of Babyl's Demon school, and he had become Iruma's Hand and Foot when She accidentally Suplexed him thanks to A Forbidden tome which makes sure she doesn't fall ...

Asmodeus "Azz" Alice (A Descendent of The Demon Lord Asmodeus/ He is A Famous student of Babyl's Demon school, and he had become Iruma's Hand and Foot when She accidentally Suplexed him thanks to A Forbidden tome which makes sure she doesn't fall over for A Day/ He is A Little Obsessed with her Safet and is Indebted her)

Y/n: Azz, We've been through this before.

Azz: Shut up, You are not allowed to be in her Presence.

Iruma: Azz, Its no Trouble, really.

???: N/N!

Y/n: Oh Boy It's Clara!

Suddenly you were Glomped to the ground by A Green Blur.

Clara: N/n! I Missed you! Let's Play! I want to Play Family! You'll be the Angry Housewife who is being Cheated by her Husband and then Kills her no Good Husband!

Clara Valac (She is Iruma's Hyperactive and somewhat Crazy Friend/ Imagine her As A Fusion of Pinkie pie and Star Butterfly/ Her Family are known for their special Pockets which can Copy any Inanimate she had ever seen/ She is so Crazy that her At...

Clara Valac (She is Iruma's Hyperactive and somewhat Crazy Friend/ Imagine her As A Fusion of Pinkie pie and Star Butterfly/ Her Family are known for their special Pockets which can Copy any Inanimate she had ever seen/ She is so Crazy that her Attractiveness level is Less than even A Baby/ She Loves to Play Pretend with dark Scenario's)

Y/n: Eh, Maybe another time Clara, But it will Probably be soon.

Clara: Okay then, N/n!

Medaka: You sure have some nice Friends Iruma.

Iruma: Hehehe, Thanks.

Medaka: I want to help you Iruma so is there anyone I can talk to.

Iruma: I'm not sure if you could-

Clara: You can ask the School President Ameri!

Azz: CLARA!

Clara: What Azzy? I was telling the Truth!

Medaka: Good then, I'll go and talk to her!

Y/n/Iruma/Azz: (Thoughts) Aw, Geez...