Pyron, God of Hellstorm!/ Halloween Confessions!

It was in the Middle of the Night for Half of the world when suddenly A Bright light began to Make it turn back to the day, but it wasn't the Sun. No, it was Pyron the Galactic Being Hailing from the Planet Hellstorm.

Pyron: Humans! I have Returned and you shall face my Wrath! Now you shall either Admit Defeat and become my Jewlery or Deny doing so and All Perish!

Pyron (He is A Alien Being Millions of Years Old Hailing from the Firey Star of Hellstorm/ He is A Galactus Level Being who takes worlds as Jewlery or even Destroys them/ He Has been defeated Before by you and he didn't take that too well)

Y/n: HEY JACKASS!

Pyron: Huh? It's You!

Y/n: Yeah, It's Me! I got some Help from some Friends as well!

Pyron: Heh, that won't save you. TAKE THIS!!

He then unleashed A Super Nova of energy at you but then...

Y/n: Reequip: Kryptonian Armor!!

You then Absorbed all of that energy!

Pyron: WHAT THE HELL!?

Y/n: This Armor came from the Last son of Krypton and with A Small Dip in the sun He could defeat A 7th Dimensional Being so Just imagine what I can do to you!

Pyron: HAHAHAHA! Seriously? You think I am supposed to Be Scared of you!

Y/n: You want me to die?

Pyron: No Mr. L/n I expect you to fry and for you to A Be a Cheap Funeral!

Y/n: Alright then You Hydrogen Breathing Bastard. Fire Dragon...

Pyron: Huh? What are you-?

Y/n: ...ATOMIC ROAR!!!

Pyron: Oh, That's Ador- SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-!!!

Pyron was then Blasted so Hard he was sent flying back until he slammed into the Sun!

Pyron: Tch! You think you're that Tough! I shall defeat You Imm-

Y/n: FIRE DRAGON ATOMIC FIST!!

You then Began beating the crap out of him as he suddenly got Knocked back even further!

Y/n: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SOLAR SYSTEM!

Pyron: BLEGH! F-Fine... I'll go... But I'll be Back!

Y/n: Yeah, please don't because you're not Welcome!

Soon...

Halloween was now Winding down as the world was saved once again and now you were Just Having Candy with the girls you met along the way.

Y/n: Hey Morrigan I was wondering something.

Morrigan: Yes?

Y/n: Why did you get me get all of those girls? I mean they clearly weren't needed.

Morrigan then smirked as she Just put her finger to her Lips.

Morrigan: Well, Some Ladies here would Like to Join your Harem~ 

Lillith: Yeah, One Little girl would Like to be your little sister!

You then looked at the Monster girls and red riding hood girl and they were all Blushing.

Y/n: Eh, should have saw this One coming.

You Just ate A Cake Pop as you smiled.