The Gay Villian! / Bankotsu Vs Renkotsu!

Soon all of you had continued on your journey to collect the Shikon Jewel shards and soon you all Had to make Camp again because everyone was getting Tired.

Y/n: Okay I hope everyone Loves Roast Pork Because I Killed A Wild Boar.

Kagome: Okay It's what we have been eating for A While.

Sango: Oh, calm down, Roast Pork is pretty Good.

Shippo: Yeah! Pork is really good!

Math: I would rather have Ramen, but this is also Good.

Y/n: Good Now all of you eat up. We need to make sure to have plenty of strength for tomorrow. Or before whenever one of those other Goons show-

???: Oh, my what do we have here?

Y/n: Ah Geez, not again...

Jakotsu had showed up and of course he was Hitting on the guys.

Jakotsu: Oh, Hello there, A Couple of Cute guys. Too bad I have to Kill you all.

Kagome: Hey Stay away from them!

Jakotsu: Oh, Please Girlfriend You don't want to break A Nail.

Kagome: Oh Really? Take this!

She then Fired an enchanted Arrow at him as he had quickly dodged it.

Jakotsu: Unfortunately, I was sent here while Bankotsu had decided to deal with some personal Matters, and Now I want the Inuyasha Boy.

Inuyasha: Don't worry I beat him before; I can do it again.

Jakotsu: Oh, my you know how to take it right up the Ass Huh.

Inuyasha: Stop that!

Jakotsu: Oh Why? You're not too Gay about it? Hm?

Inuyasha: STOP THAT!

Jakotsu: Why don't you make me?

Inuyasha: Oh, fine then! Wind Scar!!

Jakotsu dodged the attack as he then quickly Jumped in the air and Kicked Inuyasha in the face!

Y/n: Should we Help him?

Kagome: No Inuyasha has this.

Y/n: Dude are you eating Popcorn?

Math: This is an interesting fight.

Y/n: ... Well Share then.

Inuyasha kept getting Kicked in the Face as he was sent flying into A Tree and Jakotsu Just slammed his Foot in his Face but suddenly Inuyasha Grabbed his foot and smiled.

Inuyasha: Oh, you shouldn't have done that.

He then took his sword and impaled it through his Gut!

Jakotsu: AAAGH!

Inuyasha: Look I'm going to put this in terms you're going to understand. I'm going to blow my Load all over your Insides.

Jakotsu: W-What?

Inuyasha: No Homo. WIND SCAR!!

Jakotsu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Jakotsu was blasted from the inside out as he was sent flying into the distance!

Y/n: Ah, Nice Job, Nincompoop.

Inuyasha: Heh, Thanks.

Meanwhile...

Bankotsu was Battling against Renkotsu as the two of them Just kept on beating the Crap out of each other as Renkotsu Just fired A Gun at Bankotsu hitting him in the shoulder causing him to Bleed.

Bankotsu: AGH! Why? Why would you Hurt your fellow man?

Renkotsu: What can I say? I Like Power, and I want more and More is better. Am I right?

Bankotsu: You Sicken me.

He then Grabbed some dirt, and he threw it in his Eyes.

Renkotsu: AGH! Bitch!

Just then Bankotsu then took his sword, and he pierced it through Renkotsu's throat causing him to Puke up Blood.

Bankotsu: Renkotsu you Must remember that there is no such thing as Fair or Foul in combat Meaning I could do that. Now Give me back Ginkotsu, You Son of A Bitch.

Renkotsu then fell down dead as he let go of the two Shikon Jewel Shards.

Bankotsu: Shame. If Only things could have gone better. Maybe Lord Naraku could bring them all back to Life.