Kamichu!/ My Friend is A God!

We Open up at School as you were eating Lunch, eating out of your Bento Box as you smiled, and Just then you saw two girls walking over.

They are some Childhood Friends Mitsue and Yurie.

Y/n: Hey Mitsue! Hey Yurie! What's up?

Mitsue: Yurie I think you need to Tell Y/n This.

Mitsue Shijo (She is Yurie's Bespectacled Levelheaded best Friend/ She is The Person she usually goes to the Advice/ She is Possess by A Yashima when she wants to speak or play Guitar)

Yurie Just Blushed bright pink as she couldn't say it.

Yurie: (Blushing) I... I... I... Um... I... I can't say it...

Yurie Hitotsubashi (She is A Girl who Just Became a God

Yurie Hitotsubashi (She is A Girl who Just Became a God... Yeah, no Good reason she's A God Now/ She is super shy, non-confrontational and has A Major crush on you/ When she uses her God Powers her Hair grows Long and she Passes out)

Mitsue: Come on Yuri do you want to get this thing off your Chest? Then say it.

Yurie: (Blushing) I... I... I... I'm A God Now! Okay!

Y/n: Okay.

Yurie: You Just Believe it?

Y/n: Hey I have seen weirder stuff on A Regular Basis. I Know another God.

Just then Haruhi was walking by.

Haruhi: I am not A God dummy.

Y/n: Geez, she Pisses me off and yet I Love her.

Mitsue then clears her throat.

Y/n: Oh Right! The God thing! What do you need?

Mitsue: Look we were wondering if You can Teach Yurie A Few things. You know about being A God.

Y/n: Alright then I can do that. Meet me at Mt. Paiozu at 8 Am Tomorrow. Alright?

Mitsue: Got that Yurie?

Yurie: (Blushing) Y-Yep!

Y/n: Good. We have A Lot of work to do.