More of Zelda's Memories!

After that Run in with That Dumbass leader of the Yiga clan Kohga you had decided to cleanse your Mind by finding more Geoglyphs with Dragon tears. You had soon ended up at the Gerudo Desert where It is scorching heat during the day and Freezing cold during the night.

You soon come across the Dragon Tears which Began to show you A Memory of Zelda.

Flashback...

We Open up in King Rauru's Court as he Sonia and Zelda were all Looking at A Man with Green Skin and Orange hair wearing Robes with A Katana on his Hip. Seems Familiar right?

Rauru: You are truly quite the specimen Ganondorf with A Male only being Born in the Gerudo every 100 Years.

This Man A Previous Incarnation of Ganondorf smiled at the Kings Praise.

Ganondorf: Yes, My King, Thank you for Your Praise. I shall Swear my Allegiance to you my King. Might I also say You're Quite a Specimen Yourself. When Your Races ships first set down, we all thought you were gods Giving us Great Technolgy and Rich Gifts. Then you all had Left except for you and Your Sister my King and then you Marry a Hyrulian, Mixing your God Like Abilities into your future offspring. But A God Can be Killed right?

Rauru: You are Dismissed Ganondorf. You're services shall be required at some Point.

Ganondorf: Thank you My King.

He then left taking the Gerudo Guards him as Zelda then Turned to the King worried.

Zelda: King Rauru, I am afraid of Ganondorf as he has A Great darkness in His Heart. One that can never be cured. I am afraid that He May turn against us. Especially you, My King.

Rauru: Yes, I have Noticed that as well. I am Keeping him close in my Court so I may keep an eye on Him at all times. 

Flashback End...

Y/n: Huh? So Rauru literally kept him close after he Literally made some Thinly Veiled Threats at his Life. Geez, No Wonder why he's dead. He can't see A Bad Guy in front of him! Now for the next Geoglyph.

A Few moments Later because it isn't that Far...

You then came across the next Pool of Dragon tears at A Nearby Geoglyph and you smiled as it began showing another memory Of Zelda.

Flashback...

Zelda was having Tea when suddenly she knocked it off the table by the accident when suddenly the Recall ability was activated, and it then was Put back on the Table by Sonia.

Sonia: Are you Distracted Zelda Dear?

Zelda: Yes. If I can only master that ability, then Maybe I can return to my time.

Sonia: You're conflicted, aren't you? You wish to return to your own time, but you wish to help us in our own time as well.

Zelda was A Little Taken aback by how she figured her out.

Zelda: How did you-?

Rarau then suddenly appeared with A Plate of Small snacks as he smiled.

Rarau: Oh, My Sonia can easily unravel all secrets of A Person. Why do You wish to return to your time? It Must be something else besides the monster you mentioned.

Sonia: You can tell us.

Zelda: I wish to see my Dear Y/n Again.

Sonia: Y/n? Who is he?

Zelda: He is A Great and Noble warrior and my love. He is so strong, and brave, and never backs down from Any Battle. He is also incredibly sweet and will protect his Loved ones at all costs, including myself. He is Just so amazing, and I Just wish to see him again, so I can tell him how much I Love him.

Rauru: Y/n, Huh? He sounds like Quite the Man. I wish to meet him Myself One day.

Sonia: So, as I. The way you artistically describe makes him sound wonderful to be around.

Zelda: Indeed, he is. He truly is wonderful.

Flashback end...

Y/n: Huh? So... That's How Rarau Knows me. Zelda told him and Sonia you all about me. I Miss that old guy already, and I am going to get Zelda back no Matter what and I am going to tell her I Love her. But... What Happened to Sonia? I Mean Zelda can Time Travel, I met Rauru's Spirit so... Where's Sonia in all this? Best not to think about this now. I need to find Gerudo Village.

You then flew off searching for the Amazons Village of Hyrule as to stop these Anomalies and save Hyrule.